General Gaming Thread

TKz

A shitty overused meme.

Dear God this. If I was a mod I would ban anyone who did it. I didn't like it as an Abbott and Costello skit, I didn't like it when it was used in wrestling, it's just horrid.

A shitty overused meme.

Dear God this. If I was a mod I would ban anyone who did it. I didn't like it as an Abbott and Costello skit, I didn't like it when it was used in wrestling, it's just horrid.

WHAT

A shitty overused meme.

WHAT

If you asking me a question then that's a very rude way to do so. If the query is if to is it really a skit then:

A shitty overused meme.

WHAT

If you asking me a question then that's a very rude way to do so. If the query is if to is it really a skit then:

Anyone who doesn't like this skit is evil.

It's fantastic. The back and forth is amazing.

I am evil. I just never liked it. It's the same way I feel about the meme. I just feel like banging their heads together and yelling in their faces that one of the players is called Who and how fucking hard is it to explain it that way.

I hate the meme, because it isn't funny. But the skit is just perfect comedy. It probably goes on a little too long, but it's the back and forth I love about it. The quick flow sells it for me.