General Gaming Thread

TKz

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I love the idea of Hitman Absolution, how you can approach the missions in various different ways, go back and really look them over to find all the different weapons, evidence etc. Even just the sneaking around is cool to me caus, even though the whole 'forced stealth' thing is meant to have begun to creep into a lot of games, it's still pretty fresh to me.

But I normally don't jump into series many sequels in and this is pretty much why caus I just don't give two shits about the story, at all. I can only assume it holds more weight if you've played everything up to this point which I haven't. Might do one day since the HD collection is relatively cheap.

Man, I love the idea of Hitman Absolution, how you can approach the missions in various different ways, go back and really look them over to find all the different weapons, evidence etc. Even just the sneaking around is cool to me caus, even though the whole 'forced stealth' thing is meant to have begun to creep into a lot of games, it's still pretty fresh to me.

But I normally don't jump into series many sequels in and this is pretty much why caus I just don't give two shits about the story, at all. I can only assume it holds more weight if you've played everything up to this point which I haven't. Might do one day since the HD collection is relatively cheap.

I got it during the sale.. while I haven't played all of the chapters.. I still got into the story.. but I found it very short.

I'd recommend the Hitman HD collection just for Blood Money, its the best of the series, if you like the freedom to take a hit on anyway you want then Blood Money is your best choice, Absolution while being free it still felt you had to do things one way and those escape missions annoyed me more than anything.

That looks like crap, especially with OOTP making their own football management sim.

Fuck you :P

But seriously, the engine is awesome. He's got some really cool physics based stuff in it that gives realistic results. The UI is pretty awful but I'm working with him on improving it. We've already gone from this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/q71/s480x480/10516685_10203934643907703_3960782575648737066_n.jpg

to this:

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10482262_10203934639427591_2859345820378007278_o.jpg

and that's just in a few days.

Edited by Dan

That looks like crap, especially with OOTP making their own football management sim.

Holy shit, OOTP are making a football game? That's like the best news ever! There's such a market there for an FM style American Football game, it's amazing more people aren't trying it.

'Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix' or 'Street Fighter III: Third Strike - Online Edition' ? I will buy one of them in PSN

Edit: I already have Street Fighter IV, so I want to know if these games are worth buying.

Edited by SpanishMen