General Gaming Thread

TKz

I played on normal and it was difficult at times, mainly because I hadn't done enough hunting to upgrade my equipment before tackling the story missions. There's an easy option that probably doesn't require you to get so many upgrades as the AI won't be so good, but if you don't mind hunting, playing on normal isn't THAT challenging.

Finally completed The Last Of Us. The first game I've completed since Assassin's Creed about a year ago. It was quite enjoyable. The story was excellent. Those damn clickers killed the hell out of me way too much though.

I'm trying to remember a game from the PS1. It was a rally game, but it wasn't V-Rally or Colin McCrae Rally, it was more arcade-y with lots of ridiculous jumps and such. I know, a bit vague but I am completely lost.

Any ideas?

So, WWE Immortals:

-Premise is that Bray Wyatt was about to use a magic lantern to make his Family more powerful, only for Triple H to elbow him in the face to try to rule the WWE Universe. In the ensuing chaos, the lantern makes a cosmic rift or something and now we have Crisis On Infinite WWE Universes.

-That is of course the only thing that resembles a plot so far.

-Character roster: Roman Reigns (as a Roman warrior OR a generic warrior!), Daniel Bryan (as... Daniel Bryan. No, really. OR a demonic satyr), The Bellas (mages or as assassins), Trish Stratus (as a white witch or an angel knight), Sheamus (as a druid or as a celtic warrior), Big Show (As a Skyrim giant or a Lumberjack, because Paul Bunyan I guess), Paige (As a banshee sorceress or a banshee knight), Kane (as THE DEMON~!), Triple H (as... Triple H. Or Conan the Barbarian.) Undertaker (as Magic Zombie or Necromancer), The Rock (as a... rock monster?), Brock Lesnar (as... um... I don't know what he's supposed to be. Brock Lesnar with glowy demon eyes? It says "Beast Incarnate" so I guess he's a demon too), John Cena (soldier or superhero, of course),

-Not sure what, if any, differences between the two varieties for most of the cast are.

-Every character has different passive special abilities. For example,sorceress Paige (and maybe knight Paige too IDK) boosts the super meter of her teammates every time she does a super.

-Oh yeah, it's 3 on 3 tag.

-It's weird that Bray Wyatt isn't a playable character, because there's a stage that's clearly supposed to be the Wyatt Family swamp.

-All characters are in upgradable card form. Not sure if it's like the Injustice mobile as I didn't play that, but I assume it is.

-Micheal Cole does the "Ready, Fight!" sounds, and says the wrestler names when you look at their cards.

Backgrounds and BGMs are nothing special. If you've played literally any MK game you know what to expect. Graveyard stage BGM has a cool remix of the Undertaker Ministry theme, everything else is meh.

Overall, it's okay I guess. Good concept but wasted on mobile.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

So i finished The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time yesterday for the first time did everything but collect those 100 stupid things that give you infinite money in a game that you rarely ever need money.

One thing i noticed since i was using a guide was that there was like multiple ways of going about beating Ganon but the one i remember from when i was a kid wasn't on there where you just roll between his legs and cut his tail and repeat, instead the guide says you have to stun him first which isn't even true, anyone else use this strategy to beat Ganon cause i beat him good and quick with minimal damage this way and was wondering if i was onto something or if it was just common sense

I was enjoying it okay, but once I do my daily quests I don't have much urge to continue. I wanted to get Golden Lesnar, but the challenges on Challenge 2 have already beaten me. Seems like you'd only be able to do it with a team of fully leveled gold characters.