General Gaming Thread

TKz

I was watching this and I forgot how fucking stupid and amazing MDickie games were.

There's a download for the mod and the game in the description and at the point where I saw:

1. A wrestler pass away.

2. The PC asked to go out and drink.

3. The wrestler then coming out drunk at the memorial show which features a CASKET as one of the main props.

Followed up by later:

4. The wrestler get DQ'd be riding a motorcycle around in the ring, which the referee then steals to cruise around in.

I figured I had to pick it up. I started a game and after my first match BUSHWHACKER LUKE wants me to continue on his legacy so I agree and my moves and clothing are changed to his and he now manages me. THEN Terry Funk passes away after a fight in his home with Ric Flair and I get a job by winning a match against Adrian Neville on Funk's memorial show, where William Regal offers me a job with NXT. I don't even.

• Like 3

I was watching this and I forgot how fucking stupid and amazing MDickie games were.

There's a download for the mod and the game in the description and at the point where I saw:

1. A wrestler pass away.

3. The wrestler then coming out drunk at the memorial show which features a CASKET as one of the main props.

Followed up by later:

4. The wrestler get DQ'd be riding a motorcycle around in the ring, which the referee then steals to cruise around in.

I figured I had to pick it up. I started a game and after my first match BUSHWHACKER LUKE wants me to continue on his legacy so I agree and my moves and clothing are changed to his and he now manages me. THEN Terry Funk passes away after a fight in his home with Ric Flair and I get a job by winning a match against Adrian Neville on Funk's memorial show, where William Regal offers me a job with NXT. I don't even.

Eight foot tall spikyhaired homosexual David Otunga. I don't even either. :shifty:

Don't see a thread on it, and probably isn't worth starting one but I picked up NHL 16 today. I've heard it's a lot better than 15 was and the only real downfall is repetitive commentary which we always get and the online play is still laggy as hell. I don't play online really so it should be a great game.

Don't see a thread on it, and probably isn't worth starting one but I picked up NHL 16 today. I've heard it's a lot better than 15 was and the only real downfall is repetitive commentary which we always get and the online play is still laggy as hell. I don't play online really so it should be a great game.

Change the commentary to Spanish or German.

1. A wrestler pass away.

Followed up by later:

Brb, downloading and letting this take over my life.

• Like 3

I've no idea what I'm doing, but in my first match in Wrestling Revolution I fought Brad Maddox, he came down to the ring carrying a video camera and the moment the bell rang it exploded.

• Like 1

The camera. It was in his hand as he walked to the ring, and the moment the match began it exploded in his face.

In my second match, I got disqualified after The Wall ran in, and I used the distraction to repeatedly stab my opponent with a machete.

• Like 1

Silly me for picking the "briefcase" as a prop instead of the real and actual option to bring a gun to the ring, then.

Other highlights include...

The social media response to my second match (note that The Wall interfered, and was not actually a part of the match):

2vrsltj.jpg

In other news:

30djf2v.jpg

• Like 2