General Gaming Thread

TKz

5 hours ago, Forky The Snowman said:

I know it lowers your relationship with that person but I'm not sure what effect that has on the overall story or anything.

From my recollection, no real effect or anything outside of the loanshark mission, and even then it's just picking up FAT COUSIN ROMAN from the hospital and getting an effective mulligan 

47 minutes ago, Benji said:

Re-playing Beyond: Two Souls after I got a hankering from platting Heavy Rain the other week. I forgot how damned awful the controls in this are, especially the stuff with Aiden.

How was your experience in getting the Heavy Rain platinum? I've been tempted to play it again after last having done so a few years ago, but it sounds as though it might be a little tedious.

10 hours ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

From my recollection, no real effect or anything outside of the loanshark mission, and even then it's just picking up FAT COUSIN ROMAN from the hospital and getting an effective mulligan 

I took him to the titty bar and now he gives me free taxi service. 

• Like 1

Introversion talks about the Console ports of Prison Architect and how it fits in their history as a company. Very interesting, short and to the point read. I would go as far as to call it touching. It´s very sad that it´s only a post on their forums.

http://forums.introversion.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=59291

It was only shocking to me because I recently found out how humble Tyson is in general when it comes to people saying that he would've wrecked in his prime in MMA, with his basic reply being. "What? No." But I'm not complaining - if they're going to throw someone at us for pre-orders and stuff it could be worse. Can't wait until my BETA code arrives, should be sometime this week I think.

On 14/01/2016 at 13:10, apsham said:

Whelp, looks like the pre-orders for Hitman have been canceled for one reason or another. The official twitter says that the game is still scheduled to launch on time however.

They changed the content release format, they're now giving you just one location (two missions?) upon release, with new countries released every month, rather than the original three with six missions with three new locations and then the rest released over the course of three months. I'm going to wait quite a while before I fork over any money for that game. I don't intend on paying full price for 1/6th of a game and then having to wait for the other 5 to come out over time, there's also the chance that they might "experience" delays in getting the "episodes" out. I know that this model is the one that Telltale operates but they aren't charging you £60 for their game. Everything just tells me to wait for the release of it on disc (if it ever happens) and then wait for the price to drop.