General Gaming Thread

TKz

3 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

Not another one. :(

I'll never be Benji, Stoke or Jericode. I have very limited time to play video games and I don't want to spend that much time doing trophies but Vice City looks like an easy platinum. 

Figured I'd post it here rather than its own topic. French company Vivendi has has brought Gameloft, Ubisoft's sister company, which leaves the way open for them to eventually takeover Ubisoft. Vivendi ownership didn't really hurt Activision - who came out of their merger with the company merged with Blizzard and also owning most of Sierra's biggest assets (such as Simpsons Hit and Run developer Radical Entertainment and High Moon Studios, the people behind the Deadpool game).

14 hours ago, apsham said:

So last year Mad Catz had a 4.7 million dollar profit and this past year after co-publishing Rock Band 4?

11.6 million dollar loss. Ouch.

Mad Catz had such a bad time on their part of the release with all sorts of issues that Harmonix broke off the deal in March too. If they weren't struggling before then it's no surprise things are so bad but that's a shocking drop.

Sold on Agents of Mayhem.

I'm ok with the timed elements. Gives a sense of urgency. I liked how it was in DR3, there was still the time limit (I think? It's been about a year since I've played it)....but didn't feel like you had no time to do anything.

I think a sandbox mode in addition to the timed story mode would be a good compromise.

• Like 2