Sign in to follow this  
TKz

General Gaming Thread

Davidmarrio    3,295

Finally got round to playing Resident Evil: Biohazard. Got to say I'm really impressed and thoroughly enjoying it, even if I do end up flapping it half of the time...

thatshortguy    2,983

Even though I was on the fence when it was first announced, Nidhogg 2 is well worth the coin.  Soundtrack is rock solid and it actually improves on the first one; something that I did not think entirely possible.

Davidmarrio    3,295
On 8/17/2017 at 14:55, Davidmarrio said:

Finally got round to playing Resident Evil: Biohazard. Got to say I'm really impressed and thoroughly enjoying it, even if I do end up flapping it half of the time...

Completed the game. Really enjoyable and well worth picking up if you haven't played it before. 

MDK    18,804
1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

Completed the game. Really enjoyable and well worth picking up if you haven't played it before. 

What is it called in Japan? The Resi games were always called Biohazard in Japan.

Calling it Biohazard 7: Biohazard would just be daft. 

MDK    18,804

Nice. I love the way they worked in the number 7 for both. 

Benji    37,827

Bioshock is 10 years old in 2 days. That seems absolutely mad. Going to re-play it in its entirety cause it's a fantastic game and I never re-played it to see if I could spot (major spoilers)...

Spoiler

How much "Would you kindly?" is abused and how many other hints there are throughout.