General Gaming Thread

TKz

2 hours ago, Benji said:

I am so ready for RDR3. I can't believe it's been six and a half years since RDR2 was released. Don't Rockstar have pretty fast turn around on announcement to release, too? 7 cowboys? Possible May release again for the seventh anniversary and tying into a "Magnificent 7" story?

Yeah, I'm assuming its either May or October.  Or May, then delayed to October :shifty:

• Like 2

United Front Games shut down abruptly. They're the studio behind Sleeping Dogs. They were working on an "online gang warfare" game that was in Early Access on Steam and just recently had a Steam free weekend, and just yesterday they were interviewed about the game and its development. Seems bizarre, such a sudden shutdown.

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

United Front Games shut down abruptly. They're the studio behind Sleeping Dogs. They were working on an "online gang warfare" game that was in Early Access on Steam and just recently had a Steam free weekend, and just yesterday they were interviewed about the game and its development. Seems bizarre, such a sudden shutdown.

My guess is that they had the free weekend to maybe hope a burst in sales to stay a float but they didn't do as well as they hoped.

I bought it and it is super fun. I was going to get into it, but it was 8:30 at night and I didn't want to really dive into it and make my brain go wild. 

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I never noticed until now how absurdly bad their fake playing the game is in that NES picture. Who holds the controller like that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OctoberRavenO said:

You know, I never noticed until now how absurdly bad their fake playing the game is in that NES picture. Who holds the controller like that?

Kids who are totally tubular and gnarly and whatever 80's slang you want.

6 minutes ago, Quom said:

Doom or Fallout 4?

Tough choice. I'd go with Fallout purely because of how much play time you would get out of it, but I think Doom is so much more fun. It does not fuck about.