General Gaming Thread

TKz

Watching the advert for Dishono(u)red 2 makes me want to be a film. Mostly because the advert is live action.

17 hours ago, Ruki said:

Either Dishonored 2 is difficult or I suck at it.

Trying to do a no-kill run...except 5 enemies have died (2 walked into a light wall thing, 3 others were killed by their allies). So I have settled for a no main target death run.

Then I'll likely do a pure chaos playing as Corvo a second time. 

Is it good? PC people online make it sound like it is terrible because of some graphics issues.

6 minutes ago, MDK said:

Watching the advert for Dishono(u)red 2 makes me want to be a film. Mostly because the advert is live action.

Is it good? PC people online make it sound like it is terrible because of some graphics issues.

I am playing it on XBO. I'm enjoying it! If you liked the first one, you'd like this. Being stealthy is hard :/

Although, I think I am almost done. I'm on mission 5 of (what I assume is) 8. About 10 hours. A lot of that is re-loading because I got caught <_<

6 minutes ago, Ruki said:

I am playing it on XBO. I'm enjoying it! If you liked the first one, you'd like this. Being stealthy is hard :/

Although, I think I am almost done. I'm on mission 5 of (what I assume is) 8. About 10 hours. A lot of that is re-loading because I got caught <_<

Hmm... might wait until it is on sale.

8 hours ago, Paton said:

Anyone played the new Don Bradman Cricket 17 demo for PC? Comments? I still play Bradman 16 and loved it. I've recently been testing out cricket simulator games and have found a new love. 

17? I played the first one and loved it, didn't realise there were any more.

7 minutes ago, MDK said:

17? I played the first one and loved it, didn't realise there were any more.

A new one had quietly been mentioned. With a demo for 17 coming out only on PC on Steam for the foreseeable future, the initial release date is "December 2016". So definitely a stocking stuffer from Santa!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/465090/

Just now, Paton said:

A new one had quietly been mentioned. With a demo for 17 coming out only on PC on Steam for the foreseeable future, the initial release date is "December 2016". So definitely a stocking stuffer from Santa!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/465090/

Jeez, they might be the only people left offering a demo for any game.

I might get this. I don't enjoy watching cricket but I loved playing it as a kid and I like cricket games.

• Like 1

Planet Coaster comes out tomorrow. It's a spiritual successor to the Rollercoaster Tycoon games and is being developed by the same people. Looks like fun!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Meacon said:

If Maxx quit going to Disney ever three months, he'd have a better PC!

I bought plane tickets for me and the gf yesterday :shifty:

MyjCyjl.jpg

Oh... Sir! The Insult Simulator. This game is amazing.

• Like 3