General Gaming Thread

TKz

Help me decide what to play next:

Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines- Anarch, Traitor, Or Independant Run

KOTORII: Dark Side Run (preferably not a dual-wielding lightsaber build either)

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

Cosmic Star Heroine

Endless Legend

Endless Space

I Am The Hero

Kerbal Space Program

Assassin's Creed 1

Mandagon

The Deed

Tomb Raider 1

Awe

Breathing Fear

Learn Japanese To Survive- Hiragana Battle

Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius

Just had the most amazing Binding of Issac run as Issac. First I got the Brimstone Buddy. Then I got tear burst bombs. Then I got real Brimstone. Then I got a couple damage ups and finbaly I got whatever item spreads out bombs when you get hit. The result of it all was when I'd get hit the WHOLE ROOM would just get filled with dark red Brimstone blasts in addition to the two coming from me.

8 hours ago, =BK= said:

Just had the most amazing Binding of Issac run as Issac. First I got the Brimstone Buddy. Then I got tear burst bombs. Then I got real Brimstone. Then I got a couple damage ups and finbaly I got whatever item spreads out bombs when you get hit. The result of it all was when I'd get hit the WHOLE ROOM would just get filled with dark red Brimstone blasts in addition to the two coming from me.

Not a won run yet.

4 hours ago, RPS said:

Not a won run yet.

I've completely beat the previous two versions of the game. 

Reading the Tekken 7 Wiki and came across this...

The game's producer, Katsuhiro Harada said that the game's story will be much darker than ever before

Apparently it gets darker than a character who throws his son off a cliff (twice, once when he was a young boy), throwing your grandson off of a cliff, adopting a son who you don't care about just to make your biological son more strong willed as a test, that son becoming the devil, the grandson becoming the devil, fighting a literal God of fighting, fending off about five different apocalypses over the years, corporations becoming governments and using PMCs to crush any opposition, and murders every game.

Edited by Benji
  • Like 2

On 2017-5-15 at 12:24, Apsham said:

I forgot how silly the endings were.

It raises more questions than answers. Why does Panda have a button to dismiss himself?!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Far Cry 5 has been confirmed!

How was Primal? I really liked 4 but never bothered picking up Primal since other stuff had my attention at the time.

It feels a lot like 4, to be honest. If you liked 4, you'd definitely like Primal.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Far Cry 5 has been confirmed!

How was Primal? I really liked 4 but never bothered picking up Primal since other stuff had my attention at the time.

I'm playing through primal just now. Never played any Far Cry game but I'm really enjoying it.

New Assassin's Creed also (unsurprisingly) confirmed.

I hate this time of year before the conferences. I'm still waiting on more news for Cyberpunk 2077, Detroit: Become Human, Final Fantasy VII-R, Last of Us Part II, Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom and Red Dead Redemption 2. I feel like I've been teased by all of them and got nothing more.

• Like 1

I quite like the fact that these announcements are being made now, rather than at E3. I'd like to think that it will give more time for others during the conferences. Even then, there's Gamescom and all the other shows too.

21 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I quite like the fact that these announcements are being made now, rather than at E3. I'd like to think that it will give more time for others during the conferences. Even then, there's Gamescom and all the other shows too.

That's my point, they aren't being made. This is pretty much the first big gaming news of the year so far as far as I can remember.