General Gaming Thread

TKz

Just now, 9 to 5 said:

It is possible...

Then jump on! We'll match up with some randomers and get destroyed. 

I'd start the download now though if I were you. I've had a system update and a game update pop up today. The game update has taken me around 40 mins. 

Got Watch Dogs 2 and Batman: Return To Arkham in the mail today. Thought I should probably fire up the first Watchdogs and work my way through it before playing the second one. Holy hell did I suck. Haven't played it in awhile and honestly never really played it even then since I'm still only on Act I. I know it's gotten bad reviews but I've enjoyed what I've played although I don't quite remember any of the story from before I started today.

• Like 1

For anyone who has beaten the original Watch Dogs game, is there any reason, outside of being a completionist, to complete all the little side quests? Is it going to open up the story more for me or is it just pointless busy work that will keep me from beating the game and moving on to the next one?

Ordered the HD collection of Kingdom Hearts tonight. I figured since KH3 is coming out at the end of the year, I should probably play through the first two beforehand. I only ever played the first and forget most of it so I'm hoping that it's a good game that keeps my interest.

I love KHI but a lot of people have come to hate the gameplay. Also be ready to grind before the final boss. You're gonna need the magic to heal and shield.

11 hours ago, Astro Forky said:

Ordered the HD collection of Kingdom Hearts tonight. I figured since KH3 is coming out at the end of the year, I should probably play through the first two beforehand. I only ever played the first and forget most of it so I'm hoping that it's a good game that keeps my interest.

I thought it wasn't coming out until 2018

7 hours ago, Astro Forky said:

Good thing I don't play a lot of stealth games. I am definitely not a stealthy player.

Game: Hey, you can play this entire game and not kill anyone
Me: Kills everyone in sight!

Same here. I never could play Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. It would give me three bullets and I'd use all three on the first bad guy I saw.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

Oh shut up you prat <3

:D 

I just get bored by stealth. I used to watch my uncle play things like Metal Gear and he'd be checking every little nook and cranny. Since I'd beaten the game like 10 times I'd be like "There's nothing there, just run!" but he never would. He'd just sneak between different things.

• Like 1

To be fair, sounds like your Uncle was playing as a black ops operative would. Clear things before you move on so you don't get shot in the back later.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OctoberRavenO said:

To be fair, sounds like your Uncle was playing as a black ops operative would. Clear things before you move on so you don't get shot in the back later.

To be fair, it's a fucking video game! Run and gun mother fucker! :P