General Gaming Thread

TKz

I mean, you might as well make R3 a literal "you win" button at that point.

Or wait until the new one comes to US, and fight a gang consisting of NJPW wrestlers.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, America's Most Forky said:

I almost bought another X-Box 360 today just to play Red Dead Redemption. Has anyone heard if they plan on making porting that over to PS4/Xbox 1?

It's available on PS4 through PS Now, and I believe the digital copy is backwards compatible on XB1.

56 minutes ago, America's Most Forky said:

I think I would probably take advantage of that service if I played video games more often, and had a better internet connection. I only really play a couple times a month so "renting" games doesn't really appeal to me.

You don't rent most games in the traditional sense. Most are just part of the subscription.

But yeah, definitely need a good connection. Mine is very reliable and even mine struggles on the rare occasion if there's a lot (and I do mean a lot, so it's not a common issue) going on.

My connection has absolutely no chance whatsoever of coping with the demands of cloud gaming. I actually really like the idea on paper and think that it could be a brilliant way to play newly released games without the constant need to upgrade hardware, but only if the service provider doesn't use it to screw the customer over with dodgy licensing deals and the like. That, of course, isn't something I'm confident about.

• Like 1