TKz

General Gaming Thread

youll get to choose from three heroes or villians each representing a city portion. Find which town you like and stick with it. Just talk to whom they tell you.

apsham    10,530

Totally worth it, especially when it's so possible to pick up a GOTY edition with all the DLC.

TKz    6,483

See, I really liked Borderlands, but I'm not sure it's totally worth it without someone to play with. Even if it's just occasionally.

Drock007    221

I just started playing in Solo and its pretty fun, how long is it? I can see it getting Repetitive without a Friend

Drock007    221

I need some help from someone who has Played Borderlands, i have 2 Sniper Rifles one is 180 Damage and another that is 139 damage but has an Explosive Element and says times 4 and was wondering which one is better?

Ruki    3,712

If I am remembering correctly, the x4 for the 139 damage rifle would be doing over 500 damage? I think? Does the second rifle have shrapnel or something?

Drock007    221

If I am remembering correctly, the x4 for the 139 damage rifle would be doing over 500 damage? I think? Does the second rifle have shrapnel or something?

Possibly, I haven't used it i just held onto it until i could find out if it is better or not.

I kinda assumed the Times by 4 would mean 139 Times by 4 but who knows

9 to 5    12,582

If I am used to and am happy with playing on Hardcore mode on Fallout:New Vegas, how much of a culture shock would it be to me to play Fallout 3 for the first time?

DMN    3,299

So, any suggestions for Gameboy Color games to check out? I've got the Pokemon games, the Zelda games, and the Mario games already.

Edit: 925, the biggest thing, to me, is a lack of iron sights in 3. Makes it a lot harder to shoot.

Also, I'd be so down for a PS3 run through of Borderlands. Don't own the DLC , though.

9 to 5    12,582

Not eating or drinking to keep my guy going in Fallout 3 is an odd experince I must say.

The Future    111

Any recommendations for sites that do good reviews of Xbox games? Really not fond of Gamespot or IGN.

Benji    43,414

Just use Metacritic, it's the gauge of general critical and, to a lesser degree, fan opinion.

TKz    6,483

Just use Metacritic, it's the gauge of general critical and, to a lesser degree, fan opinion.

Metacritic is the worst example of game reviews. Ever. I mean IGN is a piece of shit, but I'll take that over Metacritic.

TKz    6,483

I know this will get me a bit of heat, but... Anyone play Minecraft?

Nope. No one. Not at all.

Oh man, you're in the dog house now.

Well, it was worth a shot xD

But seriously now... just got an X-Box 360 and I got Halo: Reach, Fable 3 and WWE 12... Fable and WWE are done, now i'm doing the Halo campaign...

Ruki    3,712

Well, it was worth a shot xD

But seriously now... just got an X-Box 360 and I got Halo: Reach, Fable 3 and WWE 12... Fable and WWE are done, now i'm doing the Halo campaign...

Shouldn't that go in the 'What have you been playing this week' thread?

I'm gonna have to report you now. Be more careful in the future :/

• Like 2

apsham    10,530

RUKI! Don't do it! Kaney has been especially viscous this cycle!

Ruki    3,712

Rules are rules Apsham!

Any recommendations for sites that do good reviews of Xbox games? Really not fond of Gamespot or IGN.

I like joystiq. Five star scale same as xplay

Ugh, first you don't follow through on that e-fed and now you play Minecraft? What a horrible human being you are.