General Gaming Thread

TKz

Just use Metacritic, it's the gauge of general critical and, to a lesser degree, fan opinion.

Metacritic is the worst example of game reviews. Ever. I mean IGN is a piece of shit, but I'll take that over Metacritic.

Well, it was worth a shot xD

But seriously now... just got an X-Box 360 and I got Halo: Reach, Fable 3 and WWE 12... Fable and WWE are done, now i'm doing the Halo campaign...

Shouldn't that go in the 'What have you been playing this week' thread?

I'm gonna have to report you now. Be more careful in the future :/

• Like 2

So after horribly upset with X-Men Destiny, I am going to ask on here and listen this time... How are the other Marvel games? Any worth checking out? I gave up on DC Universe.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 are wonderful and filled with so many unlockables and fan fare. So many costumes! :wub:

Eh. They're all pretty average. None have an amazing story or very interesting gameplay. I mean they're okay and if you're a big Spidey fan and find them cheapish, you'd probably have a decent time with one or two. Shattered Dimensions got pretty decent reviews, so if you're looking to get one I'd say go with that one. Ultimate Spider-Man was okay too.