General Gaming Thread

TKz

Ugh, seriously?

They probably shouldn't have been selling fucking bundles for the PS4 if that's the case. Looks like Shopto will be sorting it out at the very least, so that's good. I swear to god, if this loses me my pre-order somehow I'm going to be pissed.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/15/amazon-watch-dogs-ps4-bundle-pre-orders-will-still-get-the-syst/

Remember Double Fines AMnesia Forthnight Humble Bundle? They now released one of the games as early access on Steam.

I was invited to a pre Alpha test because of the feedback i gave last November and while there still is a lot missing the game runs perfectly fine for a build this crazy early. - I guess everyone that liked games like theme hospital might be interested since this genre is more or less dead - even if it´s a bit pricey you are helping to revive it.

Wow and damn, Matzat. Do you go down your local hospital and prance around the terminally ill children, shouting about what a long life you're going to live?

• Like 1

Finally getting back into Dragon Age 2 after GTA...

'The Last Straw' spoilers

Holy fuck, Anders. You asshole! You ruined everything! I didn't want to take sides...they were both too extreme. Rebellion or genocide!

And, well, I ended up joining the mage rebellion, and killing Anders because fuck...you can't start a war and get away with that kind of shit.

I only managed to get passed the initial forst computer trials. It seems like you have to watch your ass if you don´t want get trampled within a minute by real oponents. :D

It's not that bad. Once you've got a few cards that aren't completely basic ones, you can work it. All about putting a strategy together for what deck you're playing. For example, if you're playing Mage, you want to stockpile that shit with buffs to Spell Power. If you're playing Rouge, it's all about cards that'll rush down the enemy quick.

I've played around it for a bit - if I knew more about the DC Universe I would be ten times happier with it, but as is - it's still pretty sweet.

It's so wonderful. I had John Constantine riding a tyrannosaurus, Tempest, Ragman and Martian Manhunter beating up Bizarro Flash and Bizarro Green Arrow last night.

EA's golf games (or gold games, as Benji calls them) will no longer be branded with the name of Tiger Woods.

As if this hasn't been on the cards for years now...