General Gaming Thread

TKz

• 3 weeks later...

....Persona 5 might be announced on Sunday....

Either that or Catherine 2. I sincerely hope the former.

Don't worry Robster, there's plenty of hentai on the internet for you to fill that Catherine shaped gap with!

Just play some puzzle games whilst jerking it and it'll be basically the same experience.

• Like 2

Persona 5? Bout damn time.

Also, Catherine was amazing and the eye candy is really the only forgettable part about it. No, the best thing about it was the bosses. CHILD WITH A CHAINSAW~!

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Catherine was actually really fun. But yeah....if it's anything but Persona 5 I am gonna cut someone.

BUT ITS GOT A CHICK WHOSE GOT A DUDE BETWEEN HER BOOBS ON THE COVER OBVIOUSLY ITS ALL ABOUT GIANTESS PRON LOLZ

Also, I really hope it'll be for PS3. If not, I'll be getting a PS4 pretty much entirely for Persona 5.

Seriously? When you put that on the front cover, you're selling it on that.

I didn't even mind Catherine, I just thought could have done without all the stupid "LOOK, BREASTS". But again, it's pretty clear who they were marketing the game towards.

Catherine was actually really fun. But yeah....if it's anything but Persona 5 I am gonna cut someone.

BUT ITS GOT A CHICK WHOSE GOT A DUDE BETWEEN HER BOOBS ON THE COVER OBVIOUSLY ITS ALL ABOUT GIANTESS PRON LOLZ

Also, I really hope it'll be for PS3. If not, I'll be getting a PS4 pretty much entirely for Persona 5.

PS3, PS4...I don't care. I will play it on whatever they release it on!

Except a Vita. They better not release it on the Vita. I don't want to get a Vita.

Seriously? When you put that on the front cover, you're selling it on that.

The PS3 front cover was more indicating of Vincent's struggle against seduction rather than sex appeal.

Not to mention the story itself was no more "adult" than any mainstream romantic comedy made in the last 15 or so years.

As far as who they were marketing it towards, please. Atlus' fanbase got it ported through sheer fan demand, BEWBS didn't entice them, the challenging nature., the developer's fame for storytelling, and the novelty of an RPG developer doing a puzzle game for the first time was what enticed them.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

catps3_thumb.png

If you don't understand how they were trying to sell their product with this cover, you clearly haven't followed absolute basic business practices over the last 40 years.

Sex sells.

The deluxe edition came with one of those sex lady pillow cases. That's all that needs to be said.

Catherine was fucking great, and I'll take "batshit mental, weirdly horny puzzle game" over a thousand "LETS PLAY AT BEING ARMY MEN!" first person shooters any day. I can count on my fingers the amount of games I enjoyed on the PS3, and Catherine was one of them. And not because of tits, but because it was something different and challenging.

How giant is giant enough for you, Sousa? Are we talking that woman that almost made it on 'You make the rain fall' NXT or "I'd let the 50ft woman attack me any day"?