Sign in to follow this  
TKz

General Gaming Thread

I picked up a PS1 classic when they went on super sale last weekend, and managed to get some more games onto it. This is all a pretense to say;

NHL Rock The Rink really needs to make a comeback.

so watching videos of the MK fatalities and they are just so absurd they end up hilarious.

Like 97% of them open with something that is immediately fatal and everything else is just showboating, like a murder victory lap

And then there's one character who does turns into Galactus and fires a mouth laser and it's like why do you even bother fighting people just do that.

Mortal Kombat's always embraced its silliness. I think the developers decided to have some fun and ham things up as much as possible in light of all the outrage they initially received.

• Like 2

• Haha 1

Walk it off son, walk it off

I love this.

....go on....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Josh to the World said:

What’s that in reference to?

Hinting at some potential GoT content. Is it a game? A special console? Who knows?!

There's going to be a Game Of Thrones conference at E3. There will be tankards of wine, pork and salt fish, even a live band!

Please disregard the doors being locked behind you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 07/05/2019 at 05:04, SeanDMan said:

There's going to be a Game Of Thrones conference at E3. There will be tankards of wine, pork and salt fish, even a live band!

Please disregard the doors being locked behind you.

HBO has teamed with Sony to kill Halo, Gears of War and Forza.

Got the platinum in Division 2 last night (platinum #69 no less, wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy). I'd be surprised if it doesn't make my top 5 come end of the year, that gameplay loop is just incredibly satisfying.

I'm sure I'll go back whenever new content is added, because even after 85+ hours, it still felt super fun and super satisfying to run those missions/bounties/strongholds.

Playing Far Cry 3 for the first time and it's easy to see why everyone raves about this game. Wonderful stuff.

Thanks to a game I shall not name (sort of for spoilers), I can never again hear “In the Hall of the Mountain King” without becoming incredibly stressed.

6 minutes ago, Josh to the World said:

Thanks to a game I shall not name (sort of for spoilers), I can never again hear “In the Hall of the Mountain King” without becoming incredibly stressed.

Oh man, isn't that the best bit though? I've never been so on edge. There's a video of...

Spoiler

Jonathan Blow

...doing that bit and it's great fun.

Does anyone have 7 Days to Die for either PS4 or PC? I have it for both and I've played it a little, but it's definitely a game better suited for playing with friends.

7 hours ago, Meacon said:

Does anyone have 7 Days to Die for either PS4 or PC? I have it for both and I've played it a little, but it's definitely a game better suited for playing with friends.

Both. 

58 minutes ago, RPS said:

Both. 

58 minutes ago, RPS said:

Both. 

I completely forgot you had this, boo. Lemme know when you wanna dance.

Funnily enough, not this weekend or next because it is a long weekend and the following is my birthday weekend. 

June! 

36 minutes ago, RPS said:

Funnily enough, not this weekend or next because it is a long weekend and the following is my birthday weekend. 

June! 

Sounds good. I’m out of town this weekend for a wedding and next weekend is our first weekend home in like three weeks, so I gotta catch up on yardwork anyway. :) 

Another Fable would legit be the only thing that could get me to buy another Xbox. Loooooooooooove the Fable trilogy. 

I think it's been an open secret for a while that Microsoft has one of the gadjillion studios they bought recently working on a revival of a known property of theirs. It pretty much has to be Fable.

• Like 2