General Gaming Thread

TKz

1 hour ago, Benji said:

I legitimately don't remember what you are talking about 😐

In fairness I don't remember either so I'm assuming it must have been after I left cos I distinctly remember driving past your Jason on my way out >_>

1 hour ago, Kaney said:

In fairness I don't remember either so I'm assuming it must have been after I left cos I distinctly remember driving past your Jason on my way out >_>

Like I said, this was the second time as Jason.

3 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

I honestly have never tried it. I think it's meant to be an useful tool to learn how to play as Jason but the fun is the online.

I'm not sure the online mode appeals to me because it apparently requires a lot of communication. I'm not comfortable talking to strangers online via voice chat, so I'd have to play against people I know, and I don't know enough people with the game.

20 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I'm not sure the online mode appeals to me because it apparently requires a lot of communication. I'm not comfortable talking to strangers online via voice chat, so I'd have to play against people I know, and I don't know enough people with the game.

Play with us. I mean, Play with people here, I barely ever play with these reprobates. 

I've got Friday The 13th as well. I just can't remember what my PS4 name is. 

Found it - it's bradhutchison86

Edited by Toe
Found my PS4 name

35 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I just picked up Friday The 13th. I've had a couple of offline matches to get used to what to do. I bet I'll be awful against real people, however.

Even when you suck, there is fun to be had. Especially if the person playing as Jason has a headset on.

How much is Friday the 13th and how many of you all have it on PS4? I may get it and PS+ when I get paid because I feel like I was born to be Jason.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, 9 to 5 said:

Tell the class why you didn't. 😛

Oh, in this post Niner was talking about why I didn't get the game, not why I didn't "kill it", and I didn't get it because I had a shitload of games I wanted to trophy hunt and didn't want to add a multiplayer that would need about 75-100 hours to platinum because I was a trophy nonce but am now recovering.

9 hours ago, Benji said:

£8 UK IIRC, which is probably like $11.

Not quite.

IMG_20180510_131729_343.JPG

I just bought it, for some reason. I don't have PS+ but I can buy it at some point, probably in a couple weeks.

I picked up Jak & Daxter collection (which I had no idea was even on PS4) and Need for Speed Rivals (again...) as well.