Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge

Meacon Keaton

I did a search for it and didn't see one, so I thought I'd start a topic for it.

Has anyone here played it? Doesn't bode well that there isn't a topic, I guess, but I'm looking for a rugby game and I've heard this blows Rugby World Cup out of the water.

So does anyone have anything nice or bad to say about it? Or even neutral?

I had it on rental a few weeks ago. It's not bad, though it's not the most exciting of games, So I'd suggest rental or seeing if you can get it for a cheaper price. If you're interested in achievements then it's extremely easy, you can get most of them just from simming games.

We spent hours upon hours playing this game. Absolutely loved it. Still do I guess. Haven't played it in close to a decade.

We would set up our own tournaments and play through over the course of a night (There would be a few playing)

I recommend it. Marvellous game. Although, I haven't played a recent Rugby game in about 2-3 years.

And to entice you further, you can get Team Lomu!!!

Of course I'm talking about the PS1 version :unsure:

Edited by Rocky Feller

We spent hours upon hours playing this game. Absolutely loved it. Still do I guess. Haven't played it in close to a decade.

We would set up our own tournaments and play through over the course of a night (There would be a few playing)

I recommend it. Marvellous game. Although, I haven't played a recent Rugby game in about 2-3 years.

And to entice you further, you can get Team Lomu!!!

Of course I'm talking about the PS1 version :unsure:

*slow clap*

• Like 3