Reading and Leeds Festival

Jimmy

I've seen Kasabian before and I'm not all that interested in the other two headliners, but that's fine. I didn't watch any of the main headliners at Latitude and I still had the best time, I'm sure all the smaller bands would definitely make up for it if those were the 3 headliners. I'd be tempted to go see Kasabian again, depending on who they're up against - and if I got into The Cure before the festival.

should of put a bet on last summer, they were the three headliners I said would be there.

Possibly slightly more wishful thinking when I proclaimed Beastie Boys as well but still.

All The Cure need is Pixies supporting them and it'll be Just Like Heaven ( see what I did there? :shifty: )

• 2 weeks later...

The only band on there whose own gig I'd go to would be Foo Fighters. And there's literally about 5 others I'd go and see if someone gave me a weekend ticket, all but two of whom (Kasabian and C&C) I've seen before. Once again, I'm glad I got a Download ticket.

Yeh not that impressed with the line up tbh. I mean there is a few bands I'd go and see but the rest of it is just mehhhhhhhhh

That was pretty much a spot-on announcement, bought my ticket this evening. Not been before, and I generally prefer smaller festivals like 2000 Trees, but I'm still looking forward to it. I think it's going to be the biggest festival I've been to, I expect it's much bigger than Download, correct?