Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

• 1 month later...

So they've just released the full changelog for the 1.05 patch coming out today, and it looks amazing! Crusades have been completely revamped, you can now request to join wars, dynamic de jure borders, improved plots, and 300 new events :o

It's practically a mini-expansion pack, and it's free!

Looks like I can finally start my diary now (cheap shill) :P

Tried this game, started as Ulster. Got attacked by some country near Kazakhstan (not sure how) didn't have a cue how to attack back and lost. Pissed me off and got rid of it.

• 1 month later...

So yeah, I got this up and running and it's very good. I started as Lord Renfred Rykker of Duskendale, one of King Aerys the mad's vassals. (the mod starts at the war of the usurper). I got scared when the Lannisters came over so I jumped ship to Robert Baratheon's side. Eddard Stark killed Aerys in battle so Rhaegar is the king. I died in a battle against the Iron Throne army so I am now Lord Jaremy Rykker (the guy that was the first ranger for a bit in book 1).

Just bought this, so help me out here...

I have downloaded the GoT mod and place its entirely within a folder called 'mod' in the CK2 program folder. When I open the game the option for the GoT mod is there and I tick its box. However when the game loads up it is entirely as normal, with all the standard 1066 single player options etc.

What is it that I'm missing?

Just bought this, so help me out here...

I have downloaded the GoT mod and place its entirely within a folder called 'mod' in the CK2 program folder. When I open the game the option for the GoT mod is there and I tick its box. However when the game loads up it is entirely as normal, with all the standard 1066 single player options etc.

What is it that I'm missing?

Is the mod still in the "A game of thrones v0.1" folder? I took everything out of that file and it works, dunno if that's why it works but otherwise I don't know.

Well, the folder thing has provided some sort of progress... The mod is now definitely getting loaded (what with the different loading screens and everything)...but the game crashes before it reaches the title menu. :/