Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

Jesus fuck they have a lot of soldiers.

Interestingly, every time the War for the Dawn starts when I'm playing, the only ones who answer the call are the North, who it's kinda obvious will because of the longstanding relationship they have with the Night's Watch, and Dorne; who I can only assume here what the war is called and get the wrong idea.

• Like 1

Anyone who has it: Is the Way of Life DLC worth picking up? Seeing as all the DLC is on sale on Steam, if it's worth getting for half price then I will.

How it impacts the GoT mod would also be useful to know.

Edited by Stannis Jeratheon

Anyone who has it: Is the Way of Life DLC worth picking up? Seeing as all the DLC is on sale on Steam, if it's worth getting for half price then I will.

How it impacts the GoT mod would also be useful to know.

Steam reviews mean little, seeing as people on there tend to get abusive or instead they often make joke reviews but for what little its worth most of the popular reviews seem to be thumbs down ones.

Yeah, you have a bunch of "focus'" to choose from and they give you a boost in certain skills with different options depending on what you choose. It seems the AI really go mad on the "Seduction" (or whatever focus is actually called) which gives a boost in intrigue and fertility, as well as making it easier to have affairs. Add in concubines and it goes mad. It's not a bad add on for discount but the AI doesn't really know how to work with it.

I've done my usual thing of toying with this game for a bit, thinking "...no, I do just suck at this", and then going off to play Europa Universalis IV instead.

EU4: the game for CK2 wusses. :shifty:

Basically that's my CK2 experience too.

Me: Right I'm going to learn CK2 and totally nail it this time

*loses quickly half a dozen times*

Me: God I suck. *Fires up EU IV*

*Three months later*

• Like 2

I've done my usual thing of toying with this game for a bit, thinking "...no, I do just suck at this", and then going off to play Europa Universalis IV instead.

EU4: the game for CK2 wusses. :shifty:

Basically that's my CK2 experience too.

*loses quickly half a dozen times*

Me: God I suck. *Fires up EU IV*

*Three months later*

What kinds of characters are you playing as? I really didn't find it too hard, all I did to start was read TEOL's diary.

rLBMuij.png

Argh, your breaking my barrs, Ned. But that coor, I pray nice.

japanese+dog.jpg

And when I'm done you gonna get a rittle surprise, you Winterferr dog.