Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

Sigh...no help. Seems to crash when it comes to loading the flags (as far as I can tell).

May have to delete it all and try again from scratch.

Still confuses the hell out of me what the files do though. They have to be contained within a folder called 'mod' or else it won't give you the option to use it. But that alone doesn't make GoT load up - and it creates an extra folder in CK2 called 'Game of Thrones' which only has a couple of things in it. If I duplicate all the mod files into there as well, it starts the GoT load but crashes, as I say.

Bizarre.

It would have been nice if they had a demo for the game :/

But maybe the demo would have put people off because it's just so much so quick.

rukiyoufuckingplum.jpg

You fucking plum.

Just bought this, so help me out here...

I have downloaded the GoT mod and place its entirely within a folder called 'mod' in the CK2 program folder. When I open the game the option for the GoT mod is there and I tick its box. However when the game loads up it is entirely as normal, with all the standard 1066 single player options etc.

What is it that I'm missing?

Game Of Thrones mod? I expected better from you of all people!