Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

Ugh. I wish I understood pressing claims and getting more land better. I'm trying to marry my people into certain places but it just doesn't work out. I can assassinate every single ruler that comes up in a certain area without a moments thought but I just can't get my people worked in no matter what I do. I've kind of stalled at this point... all I can do is press claims for OTHER people it seems.

I want to go home and play this now. Although I got annoyed the last time I played because: a) I couldn't forge a claim at all b) I lost one of my lands to Norway (my father was the vassal...and somehow it transferred to Norway? No idea, but I couldn't steal it back. Their army was like...6000+)

When disease breaks out, is there anything you can do really? Or what happens happens?

I am not sure, but I guess you could call up your levy and have your leader command them in a province that doesn't have an outbreak. Wouldn't help the rest of the courtiers though.