Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

My first male bastard was a lunatic. Made him Lord of Dalstons Keep. Married a bastard daughter of Cersei and Myself. The savvy among you would notice I'm banging my bastard sister-daughter.  Gave me my Granddaughter-niece. Making me very very disturbed....

• Like 2

IDK. I really want to do an honest to God AAR that will be fun or anything else. 

I know Sean had his Greyjoy game set at Aegon's Conquest; I was thinking of doing the actual conquest :shifty: . 

• Like 1

So apparently at some point in my latest go at forming England (which I should be able to form with my current guy's grandson), I acquired a single county in what is modern-day Spain. I only found out about it when a liege of the Umayyad Empire declared a holy war on me. I don't need it, so I'm immediately surrendering it.

AAR Idea. I think I have a winner. 

Century of Blood bookmark. Shattered realms. 

The rules are set to basically be a bastard. Strong white walkers, diseases, no matrilineal marriage, slow religious conversion, expensive colonies, harder dragons hatching/taming etc. Then: I kill all the dragons via console. 

Basically a much more brutal and barbaric world of Ice and Fire. 

2 hours ago, Mick said:

Please tell me everything wrong with this picture: 

jizz5i6eoe1z.png

Buddhist (?) Germanic Khagan north of Scotland who can't even muster a thousand troops when it looks like Britannia (?) can easily pull up 10x that amount.

Also two concubines but no wives whaaaat.

Also, a whole lot of unmurdered kin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have the opening for an eventual Ned's Rebellion game.

Once upon a time, in another world, Ned Stark was played by Pierce Brosnan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meacon said:

And 007 was played by Ned Stark?

No, Pierce Brosnan. Except for Goldeneye, Pierce Brosnan has all of Sean Bean's credits. Instead, Alec is played by Liam Neeson. 

Pro: Æthelred is set to become the first King of England once his mom dies and he inherits the Duchy of Mercia, only having to fight one tedious war to help her keep the throne.

Con: His father had to imprison and execute his three-week old half-brother to set it up because said brother was a result of his prior marriage, annuled thanks to a friendly neighborhood antipope.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Doctor Bigfoot said:

Pro: Æthelred is set to become the first King of England once his mom dies and he inherits the Duchy of Mercia, only having to fight one tedious war to help her keep the throne.

Con: His father had to imprison and execute his three-week old half-brother to set it up because said brother was a result of his prior marriage, annuled thanks to a friendly neighborhood antipope.

Just another day at the office :shifty: 

• Like 1

UPDATE: Fuck you Æthelred. All you had to do was outlive your mom, who was in her late sixties. But noooooooooo, you had to die first and let your brother inherit Mercia and set me back a couple decades in the middle of the fucking Viking ages and Wessex being EXTREMELY popular with raiders.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doctor Bigfoot said:

UPDATE: Fuck you Æthelred. All you had to do was outlive your mom, who was in her late sixties. But noooooooooo, you had to die first and let your brother inherit Mercia and set me back a couple decades in the middle of the fucking Viking ages and Wessex being EXTREMELY popular with raiders.

Just another day at the office :shifty: