Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

gCaOJ0pCkLd0VgRRGdr8Qfggtpr_YpCY6J4z6PQxh5o-1.jpg

I wish I could tell you that Tywin fought the good fight, and the Rainbow Guard let him be. I wish I could tell you that. But Westeros ain't no fairy tale world.

• Like 1

So, I've stumbled into a weak claim on the Empire of Francia. Not entirely sure how.

I may or may not be winging it in terms of the rules I set forth in my save looking for a way out of my non-aggression pact with them, what with my character being 68 and not able to pass on the claim. Sorry nephew :shifty:
(Just for lulz, I should tell you that I'm betrothed to his heir.)

1 hour ago, Doctor Bigfoot said:

Gengis Khan has appeared, 100K troops total. He'sot a lot of turf to cover before he concerns me. Might be sooner than planned because I might have broken my rule on expanding by marrying my heir to the Empress of Francia. <_<

youre-in-the-great-game-now-and-the-great-games-tn9.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Doctor Bigfoot said:

Saddest crusade yet, nobody wants to deus vult with me anymore :(

qWKMyEb.jpg

Also, have gone full Shakespearian villain

1JP1SGw.jpg

• Like 1

Remember when I said

On 7/9/2017 at 20:48, Doctor Bigfoot said:

set myself a challenge to not expand beyond Britannia's dejure borders (outside of Shetland, the Faroe Islands, Rom :shifty:, and just enough territory in the northwestern part of France to form the Kingdom of Brittany. All those were grandfathered into this challenge)

fLAh7lq.jpg

I changed my mind. :shifty:

• Like 1

Decided to start in 1087, because that's the start date in Medieval: Total War. 

Decided to play a custom English count. Gonna give the dynasty name "Lannister", since I'm not feeling imaginative. 

Default name: Tybalt. Hey, it fits the lore!

Default coat of arms: 

a coat of red.PNG

....Fuck this game <_<  . 

The joke being a red lion on white is the sigil of House Reyne :shifty: 

• Like 1

iLaIuG5.jpg

Empress Hereswith doesn't fuck around. Fifty years on the throne, around fifteen deaths directly linked to her actions (including her mom, both siblings, her grandson, and others). If she kicks cancer's ass until March or so of 1315, she'll overtake Ealdwine the Great for longest reigning Emperor of Britannia.

For giggles, I'm compiling the title histories of the kingdoms in my realm.

I figure out how to save edit so I have councilors with ideal traits etc. I make everyone 16. 

AND MY FUCKING SPYMASTER, AGE 17, WITH A 45 INTRIGUE, SOMEHOW DIES OF SEVERE STRESS WITH A HEALTH I KNOW FOR A FACT WAS AT LEAST 6. 

:facepalm:

Come to think of, I almost never play as a non-Westerosi (I do play as Dany, but since Westeros is the goal...) character. The only time I do is when it's a custom character that's...going to conquer Westeros.