Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

WELP
(spoilers, kind of, at this point not really, but 48 hour rule and whatnot :shifty:

2017-08-29 (3).png

Jon SnowAegon now rides a dragon, The Great War is pretty much over, and Lyanna is a nympho with a single-target sexuality. 

history-of-the-world-part-i1.jpg

Even if he's into the fruity booty, man knows when he's king he needs to do his duty.

• Like 2

So, the wildfire ended up killing Aegon (son of Elia), but I managed to get most of the court and family, at least the important people, out of Dodge. 

Slowly waiting for the Great War to come. Rhaegar's found Blackfyre, but having no luck getting the dragon's egg. 

The backstory is that Aerys died during Robert's Rebellion. I was able to corner Robert in the Stormlands and best him in a duel, capturing him. I let everyone bend the knee, except Robert, who I sent to the Wall. Lyanna survived, giving us little Aemon; Aerys knocked up his wife before he died, so I named their child Danaerys :shifty: . Did some save editing to make Aemon look like Jon, and Dany look like...Dany. They're married and have spout a kid. For bonus points I had Ned as the guardian for Aemon, who sure enough basically turned into Jon. The only difference is he and Robb are rivals...

Rhaenys (daughter of Elia) married Viserys, who's now the Prince of Oldstones. Had two more daughters with Lyanna, and one bastard son from a Lyseni whore. 

All the LP's are still alive, except Jon Arryn. I have his son betrothed to #2 daughter, Arya. The Greyjoys are now on their 4th LP, the son of Rodrick Gryejoy (son of Balon)

Mance Rayder become 997th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. 

I'm in the middle of a long winter, but it's not harsh -- yet. 

"Sir, the enemy trebuchets will be in range at any moment! Your orders?!"

captain hodor.PNG

"....HODOR!"

"You heard the captain, light the wild fire!"
"........hodor hodor........"
*BOOM*

• Like 1

AAR Idea: The Many Lives and Deaths of Robert Baratheon

Basically, you start in the Crowned Stag bookmark as Ned. The objective is to be as true to Ned's character as possible, see what happens, and wait until Robert does something stupid and dies. Then you repeat it four more times. In the final play-through, true to Ned's way, he sets out to honor his friend Robert's last request by putting the true heir to the Iron Throne....on the Iron Throne. :shifty: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 13:02, AzamDean said:

This game is getting tough. I was good at the Vanilla version. I prefer EUIV now. 

You can change a lot of the features in the start game option, though it will disable acheivements.

Also, from my current game (Which I'm either going to call "Go Hel! Know? Thor Won't!" or "Bjorn to raise Hel")

4Yt0MhX.jpg

• Like 1

'So this happened.

v81fSFx.jpg

And then this ruler promptly died. Then France decided to squash me like Goldberg.

What did I ever do to deserve that? I mean, besides raiding the Channel coast. And Rome.

Edited by OctoberRavenO
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...