Paradox games but definitely NOT GAMES OF THRONE

METALMAN

Oh God, it gets worse

image.png

"Hey Varys, want to watch me deflower two chicks in public?"

image.png

"You sure about that? It's a fat guy, (me), publicly having a threesome with two virgins. Good luck finding that on the internet."

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 23:27, Mick said:

Oh God, it gets worse

*SNIP*

"Hey Varys, want to watch me deflower two chicks in public?"

*SNIP*

"You sure about that? It's a fat guy, (me), publicly having a threesome with two virgins. Good luck finding that on the internet."

Don't leave me hanging; how'd things end?

5 minutes ago, Chuck Tingle said:

Don't leave me hanging; how'd things end?

I got bored and went to bed. 

It wasn't actually me, the Prince of Pentos gets to do it. So....I decided to kill the Prince of Prentos and take the girls for myself :shifty: . 

• Like 1

Everything's going well. Dany and Jon are married (his name switched to his real name etc), we have 4 kids, the realm is at peace, life is good. 

image.png

image.png

• Sad 1

I have an idea for a glorious Targaryen restoration AAR that I'm going to try this weekend (more on that later). Was doing a test run. Jon Arryn suggests that I study foreign languages. I agree, but I didn't read the fine print. Then this happened: 

image.png

Varys, get me a secure line to the Faceless Men. 

• Like 1

The year in my game is 930 and I've been Emperor of Britannia for a couple years now. Outside of the Papacy and Aquitaine, gonna keep my expansion outside my dejure lands to a bare minimum. Plague's set to historical start this time around, so I THINK I should be good when it happens, whether it misses Britannia entirely or my future hospital in Wessex is upgraded enough.

Update: 1015 and keeping (relatively speaking) true to my plans.

2qzLNDd.jpg
State of Britannia. Weird bits in Scandinavia came with vassalizing Scotland, no idea how a single barony in Bavaria came to my empire. Now comes the fun part of waiting for tech to increase enough to allow me to pass absolute primogeniture and imperial administration.

Fourth Crusade should be called next decade, got whomped in the third one (target was Jerusalem). Debating on asking for either Danmark or Poland to be the next target.

That game I had the AAR with...

It's reached the point where, if this were a Martin Scorsese film about House Targaryen, it would be that part where everyone's like "Life is good, we're in charge, nobody fucks with us" and then shit starts hitting the fan. I've already caught several family members sleeping together (in the sense of 'I'm High Valyrian and I'm not okay with this.')....

But on the plus side Aegon's descendants either run or are in position to run the other kingdoms, except the Iron Islands, cause fuck those guys :shifty: