Board Game thread

So now I'm having to fight the urge to start work on my own Dragon Ball Z board game. No idea why I have the urge to to do this other the fact I just can.I laid in bed for an hour last night trying to sleep and I just kept getting ideas for this instead. There are real official ones out there but from what I've seen those aren't as big and time consuming as I'm thinking.

Hey! That's My Fish!

Place all your penguins onto tiles with only one fish. On your turn you move one penguin as far as you want in any direction from his hexagon. The hexagon he was standing on is now removed and you score that many points (1 fish = 1pt etc). You cannot jump a penguin over a gap or another penguin so try to block off bigger areas for yourself. When a penguin can't move they are removed from the board.

Just 4 Fun

Simple, try and get four in a row by using your cards to add them up and place a token on the board (e.g. play your 7, 10 and 11 cards to place a token on 28). Placing two more tokens than your opponent in a space makes it safe for the rest of the game, otherwise your opponent can play a token of their own there too. You control a space by having at least 1 more token there than your opponent.

If no-one gets 4-in-a-row when all their tokens are used up, the player with the highest points wins.

Pompeii

The most "complicated" as such of the three games. To start with we play cards from our hands to put townspeople of our colour into that number building. After an "omen" card comes up, if we put a piece into a building with other pieces, we can put that many extra bonus pieces into other buildings. If you draw an omen card after that, you get to throw one of your opponent's pieces into the volcano!

Finally the volcano erupts again and that's the end of putting the townspeople into the town.

Then part two of the game starts and we draw tiles, placing them onto the town. The first six tiles are just played but after that we play a tile and then can move two townspeople towards the town exit gates and safety. A townsperson can move as many squares as there were people in the space they moved from. When you get a person out of the city you score a point. If a lava tile gets played onto them then they die.