AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Just watched the clip when Lydia shows up at the car wash. She says "68% and falling." Walter's probably smart enough to know that it won't be blue at that level. While I'm not sure if he's aware of Lydia's involvement with the Nazi's, Walter certainly knows that it's possible they didn't kill Jesse, as well as the fact that Todd, while....meaning well, from his fucked up point of view, isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer and would not be capable of producing the blue. Only two people know how to make it blue; Walt and Jesse. It's not too much of a stretch.

So...why does he need the ricin? I don't know. I don't know if it's...

Eureka.

It's for Lydia. The lady does like her tea. Remember, it's not like cyanide, it's a slow death. If I had cancer and was dying, and was in Walt's situation, I'd turn a gun on myself.

...Maybe I'm delving into something here, maybe it's a coincidence. But in the first season five episode, the Volvo Walter had? It's plate adds up to 26; 1/2 of 52. Okay, fine, that's not significant.

Then I looked at the car in the premier of the second half of season five; the visible numbers add up to...26. I really want to think this is just a coincidence, but I don't know, considering they make it a point to show 52 off so prominently. Just a fun thing I noticed :shifty:

So...yeah. I don't think he's going in with a solid plan to end Jesse. He probably thinks Jesse's dead, anyway. I think he's going in to put a permanent stop to the meth production. He did say, "It's not over until I say it's over,". It started with Walt, it ends with Walt.

As for who lives and dies, who the hell knows?

Because there's nothing meth-heads care about more than the possible harmful effects of meth.

Meth heads, no. Distributors that care about the difference between 67% and 70% purity? Yes.

Exactly, it might not concern meth heads, but it'll bother distributors whose customers are dying en masse from their best product.

Because there's nothing meth-heads care about more than the possible harmful effects of meth.

Meth heads, no. Distributors that care about the difference between 67% and 70% purity? Yes.

Exactly, it might not concern meth heads, but it'll bother distributors whose customers are dying en masse from their best product.

Because he totally has enough ricin to accomplish that.

• Like 1

Anybody watch Conan last night? Pretty much the entire cast of major charactersnwas on, minus Jesse Plemons. Really fun episode.

Anybody watch Conan last night? Pretty much the entire cast of major actor was on, minus Jesse Plemons. Really fun episode.

Yeah, it was pretty cool. I wish I could have been in the audience for one of those bags of "meth" at the end. >_> Jonathan Banks being on was pretty awesome too. And Skinny Pete sitting on the keyboard!

Yeah my DVR has...err nothing, nevermind.

It was recording a bunch of the replays but apparently my lovely wife went and ahead deleted those. DONT WORRY HONEY, DIDNT PLAN ON WATCHING THOSE.

At any rate, i would like to get the whole series on DVD at some point. It would be fun to watch from the beginning, knowing fully how everything will play out.