AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

In regards to the Joffrey vs Walter White question from earlier. It's funny that this would come up:

“Amazing series. Amazing episode last night. Talk about a gut punch,” he (George R. R. Martin) wrote on his blog, before adding: “Walter White is a bigger monster than anyone in Westeros. I need to do something about that.”

The man who created Joffrey thinks Walter White is worse than Joffrey.

I also have more to add to the Walter White greed vs family thing, but I'm too lazy/should actually be doing work to get into it at the moment.

• Like 2

I was almost in tears twice in the latest episode. I've never been moved by a tv show before to that point just from trying to feel like how one of the characters must. That instance is when Walt did his "I watched Jane die" speech to Jesse. My god that was horrible. I stayed at least partially on Walt's side for quite a good while longer than a lot of people seem to have but there was no coming back from what happened in the desert. By the time he was kidnapping Holly I just furiously wanted him to be smited down fiercely. This show is beyond immense, they've done such a good job crafting this whole thing.

I wouldn't even want to begin to speculate about what might happen next, but Jesse better survive his current situation. There really is no point living anymore if he dies now.

Waiting sucks, but at least it's nice to know you're not the only ones waiting for the show to be over.

• Like 5