AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

I actually considered the video tape coming back a well. I thought it would be in the final episode, perhaps after Walt is killed or dies due to a cancer return. Someone finds the video and the series ends with the video playing.

Guest mr. potato head

Damn. Great episode. Might be my favourite show on TV this year.

Walt's completely out of control. When I read "Walt is the new kingpin" and such in previews, I figured we were getting a time jump and Walt ruling the Albuquerque drug trade, not no time jump and Walt domineering over all and sundry. Mike's just generally excellent, and that salvage yard guy's comeback was fun.

I thought that episode was really, really great.

"I forgive you" was such a chilling ending and it's been incredible to see the change in Walt take full form. I really loved only seeing Hank as the DEA Agent this episode with his walker and not in his bed, or in front of a TV. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rise of Hank this season and possibly the fall when they find out Walt's the guy behind it all.

My power's been flickering so I missed part of the Ted stuff, but from what I saw that was just tragic. I thought that Mike really was the stand out of this episode, and I really can't wait for Jessie to wonder about where his ricin cigarette really went. The proof is gone, but there's only one person who knew about that cigarette and Jessie knows that Gus didn't poison Brock.

It is not very funny for a comedy.

Anyway...

Walt, Jesse, Mike three-way partnership... pretty much foretells who that mondo gun's for.

No way Jesse's figuring out Walt on his own. He's had too many chances.

Mike mentors him to that point, then gets chopped down to give way to the big Walt/Jesse showdown.

And Hank bowls 'em both over with a double dose of sweet southwestern justice.

Team Hank!

Guest mr. potato head

It is not very funny for a comedy.

Anyway...

Walt, Jesse, Mike three-way partnership... pretty much foretells who that mondo gun's for.

No way Jesse's figuring out Walt on his own. He's had too many chances.

Mike mentors him to that point, then gets chopped down to give way to the big Walt/Jesse showdown.

And Hank bowls 'em both over with a double dose of sweet southwestern justice.

Team Hank!

I dunno about that first part. I'm no gun expert, but wouldn't a submachine gun or whatever that is be more useful for taking out multiple targets (cops, drug cartel members, Dixie Chicks, take your pick)? If Mike's the target and Walt's for some reason decided on the direct approach, wouldn't something concealable be the weapon of choice?

I genuinely thought Walt was Gregory House in that cold open. Like, holy shit. I like to think Breaking Bad will end up with Walt getting shot in the leg and running off to New Jersey under a fake name and a British accent.

But House doesn't have a British accent. :/

More regarding the gun.

A thought I just had, I could totally see Walt buying his own murder weapon. The logistics may not be clear right now, but if a public assassination is the only way to make sure his family is safe, I could totally see Walt going there.

More regarding the gun.

A thought I just had, I could totally see Walt buying his own murder weapon. The logistics may not be clear right now, but if a public assassination is the only way to make sure his family is safe, I could totally see Walt going there.

.......With a giant fuck-off machine gun?

• Like 1