Diablo III

Ruki

Argh.

Space is at a premium for me since one of my hard drives messed up recently and 15 gigs is a lot to download. Plus I wouldn't really want to play it caus I guess nothing carries over and I want to be 'fresh' when the game comes out. It would help test if I can run the thing though.

Any idea how close this is in terms of necessary specs to the full game?

Argh.

Space is at a premium for me since one of my hard drives messed up recently and 15 gigs is a lot to download. Plus I wouldn't really want to play it caus I guess nothing carries over and I want to be 'fresh' when the game comes out. It would help test if I can run the thing though.

Any idea how close this is in terms of necessary specs to the full game?

The actual Diablo III folder on my PC only has 4.76 gigs in it.

Oh yeah, if you guys are looking to quickly breeze through to get the online play, I suggest using the Barbarian class. They're kinda insane, but you're able to simply plow through enemies.

That's what i'm questioning but i've seen people talking about running the beta at least on Macbook Airs which i'm led to believe aren't normally cut out for such things so hopefully I should be able to manage.

See you missed out posting this on HUKD though. :shifty:

That's what i'm questioning but i've seen people talking about running the beta at least on Macbook Airs which i'm led to believe aren't normally cut out for such things so hopefully I should be able to manage.

See you missed out posting this on HUKD though. :shifty:

I know :angry:

It's downloading now, it popped up and said I'm not hitting the requirements but looking at the specs page, I'm not sure how.

I'm on a Core2Duo E6300, 2GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 8600GT, 250GB HDD.

Should be enough :huh:

Is each the game different with each class? Because I'm not sure I want to play now if nothing carries over and I have to play for ages first and it'll just be the same stuff when I play on the proper game.

It's hard to say, since you can only go so far with beta. Your classes won't carry over there, but it's no big thing, you won't lose that much time.