General Web Series Thread (YouTubers, LPs, Vloggers Etc)

Hobo

I've never watched GameGrumps! But boy does my twitter feed like talking about the fact JohnTron left it.

I was mad enough that people were disliking and calling out the new episode of Grumps before even watching it, while acting like Jon was forced out and not that he just.. left to pursue other interests. But when they debuted a new show tonight, featuring Danny and RubberRoss where they play and discuss PC games (something that the Grumps never really did, and didn't really discuss doing aside from a one off or two to promote something) - everyone instantly flocked there, disliked it and quit out the video.

I am honestly floored at the reactions that some people are having - and I've been on the internet for something like a decade and a half now, going over the shit that some people get going about. People keep saying "it's too soon" and making analogies about parents divorcing. Give me a break.

• Like 1

I've seen TGWTG fans at their most weird, I know what to expect from the internet. Mostly over-dramatic fanrage.

Then the occasional cosplaying fans turn up at Spoonys house, death threats to Lupa, someone emails Nash the a joke about having dead parents not long after his father died.

The internets be weird.

The Cinema Snob's new film is titled 'Shot on Shitteo' and he plans to film the whole thing on a 1988 video camera.

I'm intrigued about the TGWTG fifth year because its a set of short stories done by the Walkers, Brad Jones, Welshy and Mike Jeavons.

Also Nerd Vice contributor Shea Koshan is in Welshy's one! She's been in one of my videos, yay!