General Web Series Thread (YouTubers, LPs, Vloggers Etc)

Hobo

From what I get about blip is that once an ad plays revenue is made. I'd imagine it's the same with YouTube.

The other stuff like, like the kind of pop-ups you get on streaming sites, I've no idea about.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm disappointed that

the voice of God didn't even talk about a main event.

:(

Great review. Those cutaway scenes were bizarre. :P

Because he was obviously God not Jason Mann, not at all! His voice echoed, Jason's doesn't echo!

I think the most bizarre is the third one myself. :P

• Like 1

Random Lisa appearance!

I'm surprised less people are remarking on that actually. It made me giddy with delight.

The park where the outdoor stuff was shot was also used in Fatal Deviation. It is much more landscaped now though. Back then it was just a field that occasionally had fun fairs and cattle were let graze on it.

Random Lisa appearance!

I'm surprised less people are remarking on that actually. It made me giddy with delight.

The park where the outdoor stuff was shot was also used in Fatal Deviation. It is much more landscaped now though. Back then it was just a field that occasionally had fun fairs and cattle were let graze on it.

True Irish film history in our presence.

Danny Sexbang is his character's name from the Ninja Sex Party music/music videos, of course - if you go and watch some of them it would start to make more sense. Jon and Barry were in their most recent video, I think? And he's been referenced multiple times on the show.

Frankly, Jon has been getting on my nerves recently and I really miss the way he is in his JonTron Show clips. So I welcome the change.

Well, there goes my interest in Game Grumps.

The new guy isn't awful, but it's just kind of like... I dunno, an imitation, I guess? Kind of like that last season of Scrubs. It's not bad, but it's not the same show, no matter how close it sticks to the format.

I watched the first post-Jon Grumps episode... and while it's different, it's not different enough for me to stop watching. I'll probably have a better opinion after more than one video with the new guy, but my biggest complaint thus far is that they kept the "Hey I'm Grump / I'm Not So Grump" intro, which with the new guy felt kind of like the show was ripping itself off.