WWE '13

tenaciousg

I haven't had a gamebreaking glitch yet, but I've been hovering in the air outside the ring once or twice, and Mankind's hair once just got stuck pointing upwards at a 45 degree angle, and tripled in size.

• Like 1

Still incensed that my created story locks up after the first match, and also incensed because I haven't seen a good created story. I downloaded an ECW one that was notable for spelling "Coperation" for the Corporation. Also, it had no matches. Just ten cutscenes that each took five seconds to load. Ugh.

How do I make the Miz Championship the main title on Raw? He's just cashed in MITB to be WWE Champ and I wanna give him his own belt. Been looking through the Edit Universe options for ages but can't work out how to do it.

Go into the calendar, highlight Raw and hit the button for editing (I believe it's square on PS3). This brings up the championships being used for that show.

While I won't actually start it until the title dlc is released, I'm already trying to get my rosters set up. I plan on running modern era WWE, attitude era WWE, WCW, and ECW, with a different PPV every week. Of course the modern and attitude WWE rosters are pretty much set up, but I'm needing some help with the WCW and ECW brands. My WCW currently has 18 and my ECW has 11. I'd like to have at least 25 on each. I'll post the rosters I have for WCW and ECW below, feel free to make suggestions.

WCW

-Bill Goldberg

-Booker T

-Bret Hart

-Chris Benoit

-Chris Jericho

-Dean Malenko

-DDP

-Eddie Guerrero

-Hollywood Hogan

-Jeff Jarrett

-Kevin Nash

-Paul Wight

-Perry Saturn

-Rey Mysterio

-Ric Flair

-Scott Hall

-Scott Steiner

-Sting

ECW

-Bubba Ray Dudley

-Cactus Jack

-D-Von Dudley

-Justin Credible

-New Jack

-Raven

-Rhino

-Rob Van Dam

-The Sandman

-Tajiri

-Tommy Dreamer

Edited by TheTomster2011

While I won't actually start it until the title dlc is released, I'm already trying to get my rosters set up. I plan on running modern era WWE, attitude era WWE, WCW, and ECW, with a different PPV every week. Of course the modern and attitude WWE rosters are pretty much set up, but I'm needing some help with the WCW and ECW brands. My WCW currently has 18 and my ECW has 11. I'd like to have at least 25 on each. I'll post the rosters I have for WCW and ECW below, feel free to make suggestions.

WCW

-Bill Goldberg

-Booker T

-Bret Hart

-Chris Benoit

-Chris Jericho

-Dean Malenko

-DDP

-Eddie Guerrero

-Hollywood Hogan

-Jeff Jarrett

-Kevin Nash

-Paul Wight

-Perry Saturn

-Rey Mysterio

-Ric Flair

-Scott Hall

-Scott Steiner

-Sting

ECW

-Bubba Ray Dudley

-Cactus Jack

-D-Von Dudley

-Justin Credible

-New Jack

-Raven

-Rhino

-Rob Van Dam

-The Sandman

-Tajiri

-Tommy Dreamer

You're going to need more for the ECW one because if I remember right, it's 15 that's the minimum to have a major show. But yeah, I much like that idea. I'm trying to do that myself but with a Raw/Smackdown brand for both time periods, a WCW, and an ECW/NXT type brand.

Played one Exhibition match, then jumped straight into Attitude mode; and loving it! Reminds me of the days of playing WWF Attitude / and No Mercy. Have not played Universe mode yet, and I'm not missing playing as current superstars. Will probably set up a Attitude era Universe mode and make all current wrestlers inactive.

WCW

-Bill Goldberg

-Booker T

-Bret Hart

-Chris Benoit

-Chris Jericho

-Dean Malenko

-DDP

-Eddie Guerrero

-Hollywood Hogan

-Jeff Jarrett

-Kevin Nash

-Paul Wight

-Perry Saturn

-Rey Mysterio

-Ric Flair

-Scott Hall

-Scott Steiner

-Sting

ECW

-Bubba Ray Dudley

-Cactus Jack

-D-Von Dudley

-Justin Credible

-New Jack

-Raven

-Rhino

-Rob Van Dam

-The Sandman

-Tajiri

-Tommy Dreamer

In WCW, maybe a few more cruiserweights like Psicosis, Ultimo Dragon, Billy Kidman, and Juventud Guererra? Also would say Rick Steiner, Steven Regal (maybe), Fit Finlay, Disco Inferno, Stevie Ray, Curt Hennig, Yuji Nagata, Glacier, Kanyon/Mortis, The Nasty Boys.

For ECW, Spike Dudley, Mike Awesome, Taz, Lance Storm, Chris Candido, Bam Bam Bigelow, Shane Douglas, Terry Funk, Stevie Richards, Blue Meanie, The Pitbulls, Masato Tanaka, Jerry Lynn, Chris Chetti, Nova, and Kid Kash.

Not sure if that's all what you're looking for, if you wanted a specific era, but that should help fill in some of your blank spots. Some of those guys could go either way honestly.

• Like 1