WWE '13

tenaciousg

I hope so.

Universe is pretty fun so far. Made the Attitude Era as a third brand that doesn't get involved in the draft or participate in Superstars, and PPVs on the third week (The Big Four, Backlash, and the rest are In Your Houses). Used all-CPU Royal Rumbles to determine my first champs: Undertaker is the WWF champ, X-Pac the IC, and NAO are tag champs (Whoever won the Tag Rumble got to pick their partner as co-champ,a and Billy Gunn won).

Also made Team Friendship among a fuckload of other tag teams.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

So any advice on how to keep Kane down in the HHH/Kane cage match on Attitude mode? I can get the ten punch, but Kane will not fucking stay down long enough for me to escape the cage and it's really starting to get on my last fucking nerve. I've hit him with my signature, slammed him against the cage, and no matter what he gets up while I'm barely up the cage and throws me off. Then he usually climbs up and wins because obviously I stay down for three hours compared to him.

I went out the door myself. Corner grapple starts that.

The Ten Punch was more frustrating to me, but if you develop a pattern the AI won't pick up you're set.

• Like 1

What was harder for me was keeping Kane from escaping, because the AI seemed to be able to automatically get the best climb EVERY TIME.

Holy crap Bret Hart is overpowered. Just had him tap out Shawn Micheals in 15 seconds... with the first move... an abdominal stretch.

You looking for a PS3 league to join?

Come Join at ICW.ps3gaming.org

we have our own domain and our own sets of rules in a total of two different play fields.. CAW and Sim for the main roster, with using an HD capture system for PPVs Brother... Now let me lay some rules on you...and I'll be looking to meet you in the ring Jabronis

There is no exploiting, cheating, glitching or spamming moves.Doing 2 DDTs in a row is okay, but 3 becomes overkill. Use your judgement, remember, superstars have a wide range of moves, do not limit yourself to just a couple. Same goes for finishers, if you have 3 finishers, don't use all 3 in a row.When possible, there will always be a special referee (rather than the cpu version). This will make sure there will always be a decisive victory so there won't be a he said/she said scenario.

There is 2 sides to the league. One for pure SIM play and one for created characters, only to meet up once a year in a special PPV event.This way there is events for those that want to use the superstars & divas from the WWE locker room and for those that prefer to play created characters.There will be 4 sets of belts on both sides, names of belts to be determined shortly

The belts will be the Heavyweight, Intercontinental, Tag Team and Diva Divisions.

There will be a draft in the order that you joined the boards.This is so that everyone will have a fair chance of picking the wrestler they want (like the normal WWE draft). Depending on how many people join, There will be 2 shows a week for each set. Dates have not been determined, will decide after we have a good starting point of members to find out what everyone is capable of play times.

We will have GMs2 for the SIM section and 2 for the creation section. GMs will be chosen by the administrators based on the player based interest of becoming one. The PPVs will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube for everyone to see and enjoy.The main administrator will act as Referee during the PPV events so that he may record the matches and place them on YouTube for everyone to see.

Now things to explain in this, we are doing open calls for characters. You want it, go for it there will be roleplaying involved and get the days set up. User Interaction is important, this is not just for naming the league or figuring out the shows but also helping people develop the storylines that they would like to witness

CAW rules are pretty simple we want characters to be at a max stat of 89, no need for 100 point characters in this game play mode, now your caw does not have to be necessarily "your" character, caw game play dictates you could be someone whom just does not come in this game be it a ROH guy for the Steen fans out there or maybe an nXt guy for those of you whom might love Chris Hero or Tyler Black, or perhaps you are just a total mark for Ric Flair (Space mountain is open baby) So there is that now.

Movesets we want to stay away from full length custom finishers, now I love my triple suplex with knees into a stunner as much as the next guy, but I don't see it as practical in an online format. all melee seems acceptable but 5 hits and 3 drops seem a bit much. Also we don't want to use known glitched moves either that could cheapen a match. Custom Movesets on Roster characters are fine as well, but keep them logical and don't cheapen the moves this is a league and it's ment to be for serious play.

Example Mankind can not do a moonsault... Mick Foley knows better than to try, Nor does he have a fabulous ground game he's not Dean Malenko. So try to keep submissionists using submission moves, High Flyers with high flying moves, I think this explains itself

All of this being said, Roleplaying is important so please remember to use a character you feel you can write strongly as. If you can't talk the jive, dear god don't be Godfather or Brodus Clay, if you can't be dark and scary stay away from undertaker play to your suites. We will be grading these not just by the "owners" of this federation but as a group and we plan on using everyone's input. We don't expect you to be the best honestly this is about becoming better than ever at what you do. Talk to the guys you feel are really strong at this, we plan on it, their input can be ingenious and helpful in making matches more fun and enjoyable.

The short listed in bullet form now for those whom hate how long winded I am (I apologize I love to speak)

1.There are plans to make this a "Televised" league so custom arena's and custom music involved

2.CAW stats end up at 89 to keep them fair

3.Custom CAWS and other wrestler CAWs are all firmly accepted

4.Custom Finishers should not take up all possible moves unless they are melee onlyIf you know a move is glitched please don't use it

5.Custom Movesets are fine as long as they make sense on the wrestler

6.Again... no super crazy Custom Finishers on Roster characters

7.Roleplay to your strong pointsThis is a group effort to improve everyone's promos and the show

• Like 4

So playing through Universe mode, there's a lot of weird "this guy should be this guy" errors. Like for example, after a tag match, Kofi starts beating up Jack Swagger, but instead of R-Truth getting in to join him, for no apparent reason Dolph does (but nobody turns, and Swaggler is still a team). Also had Ryder vs Otunga with Johnny Ace being the referee of PEOPLE POWER~!, but Otunga is announced as the referee... as Ryder gets jumped by Big Johnny before the match begins.

The first one seems a more confusing bug than the latter. That, and run-ins that never actually occur but are said to have afterward.

Has anyone else noted the Shattered Dreams can make people bleed?