WWE '13

tenaciousg

You have to do a special finisher that breaks one of the cell walls.

Store a finisher and make them stand between you and the cell. Make sure you're at either end of the cell by the announcer table. An OMG moment or something similar should pop up and then you'll put them through the cell.

You might also have to be behind him if your person's through-the-cell move is a German Suplex.

Well according to the twitter page of the creative director of WWE games Cory Ledesma it is scheduled for later today.

Don't know how to link to individual tweets so here is is twitter profile https://twitter.com/RealCoryLedesma

No Regal (N)

Will it reset Universe again? It'll be a bitch to have to have to do everything the way it was again.

Though at least Team Friendship might not immediately break up this time...

I added the new people to Universe and it didn't reset, so there you go.

Yeah, the new DLC characters were added automatically to my Universe and nothing reset.

So I bought the championships pack, anyone know if you can use them outside of Universe mode, and if so, how?

Yes, you can use them outside of Universe mode. Just go to My WWE, then to titles and set the champions. Then in exhibition under specialty matches select title match. There you go.