WWE '13

tenaciousg

Sleeping Dogs. Amazing game with fun action and a good story. I really like the WWE game but if I had to just pick one I would take Sleeping Dogs.

On a sadder note I have still not managed to put Road Dogg through a table. I gave up. Christopher can't do it either actually. It really pisses me off because I can do matches on Hard or Legend and win a good deal of the time but I find that fucking Road Dogg impossible.

Did you guys try storing a finisher and then just dragging Road Dogg to the table? He's set up perfectly as soon as he stops leaning against it.

Everytime I did it nothing happened. We just kept bumping into the table until he broke my grapple and told me I would never feel joy again in the rest of my miserable life. Fucking Road Dogg! :angry:

I struggled with it too, though mainly because I insisted on setting the table up on the outside and trying to Irish Whip him into it and he'd just casually jog past it. Eventually I managed by using Jericho's signature to give me time to set the table up in the middle of the ring, set up specifically so that Road Dogg would get up in position. Then I pressed 'Y' and hoped it would work. I've never been so happy to see Road Dogg go through a table.

The amount of times I Powerbombed Road Dogg ON TO the table, and it just kind of buckled under him and he bounced off it was insane. Not to mention the time that the referee - in removing the table from the ring - managed to throw it in my face and take me out for half a minute. I eventually did it with seconds to spare, pretty much entirely by mistake. And you almost have to do it outside the ring just to stop the ref from getting involved.

I found if you lean it up against the corner for some reason the ref ignores it, but if you set it up flat he immediately grabs it.

I know it was asked before, but I should buy this game?

This christmas I can only buy one fighting game, and I have to choose between one of this three: Mortal Kombat, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and WWE'13

Every year I bought a wrestling game, and every year I'm disappointed. Only a few wrestling games I really enjoyed: Smackdown vs Raw 2006 and 2007, WWF No Mercy and WWF Smackdown 2.

And WWE'13 like last year have a lot of DLCs (Online Axxess, Fan Axxess/3 DLCs) and I'm not gonna buy all.

I never play a Mortal Kombat game (I know, sound weird, but my first console was PSX) and a game with Tournament Mode sounds fun.

I play every Tekken game, and after Tekken 6 I was really disappointed, but this TT2 looks good, and DLCs are free.

I have no friends who wants to play a wrestling game, they think that wrestling is for kids, because the Attitude Era was never televised here in Spain.

I found if you lean it up against the corner for some reason the ref ignores it, but if you set it up flat he immediately grabs it.

Set the table up on the outside of the ring. That's what I did

Sleeping Dogs. Amazing game with fun action and a good story. I really like the WWE game but if I had to just pick one I would take Sleeping Dogs.

Cool, thank you. Ill probably pick it up tomorrow. Could do with a PS3 game that isnt an annual release to be honest (FIFA, WWE, PES etc.)

Only thing I find disappointing is lack of the Stooges.

And the Mean Street Posse.

Even more disappointing when the 'Mean Street Posse' announce name is in the game. I want Pete Gas gosh-darnit!

And Steve Blackman; but I've downloaded a good CAW of him.

• Like 1