ALL STARS SCENARIO: I'll make it, if you make the rosters.

Gallows and Boogeyman did nothing really relevant during their WWE years

If you really gone add a women's division, i can help with the WWF Attitude Era and WWE:

WWF: Trish Stratus, Lita, Chyna, Ivory, Victoria, Molly Holly

WWE: Melina, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Layla

Also missing names like Cody Rhodes, Ziggler, Swagger

I would suggest having Sable in WWF also, perhaps?

Gallows and Boogeyman did nothing really relevant during their WWE years

If you really gone add a women's division, i can help with the WWF Attitude Era and WWE:

WWF: Trish Stratus, Lita, Chyna, Ivory, Victoria, Molly Holly

WWE: Melina, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Layla

Also missing names like Cody Rhodes, Ziggler, Swagger

Gallows was mainly because I added Punk and was thinking the whole SES thing, Boogeyman is there more there because if you saw the guy you aint really going to forget him, maybe not an all star but he was one of those memorable guys.

How can you really forget a guy like this?

wrestle-sytatrs.jpg

Edited by TheWho87

Boogeyman was awesome. Dont care what everyone thinks. However, its suppose to be an all-star scenario. So the big names should be the only ones added, the all stars that did something, like MVP. He at least won titles, and Boogeymans claim to fame was... eating worms, not exactly all star status.

Maybe Steph and Sunny to Attitude Era?

Modern Day divas would be easy, just add anyone currently on the roster, lol, along with the names currently there.

Dont know much about the 80s diva roster. I know it had Rockin' Robin and Wendi Ricter, other then that, dont know, didnt watch until the Attitude Era.

Think Kennedy shouldnt be in any WWE! He has had what 2 title reigns in TNA and Zero(other then a US i believe) In WWE. He is imo, much more suited to TNA and they could use him more then a stacked WWE roster.

And whats with the addition of two jobbers to the attitude era roster? Boogeyman did more then they did, imo, why the heck were they added. Just wondering why them? I mean Owen hart makes since as he can be a future star, Virgil can act as a manager, so hes fine. And the Brawler can just job to everyone, lol. But Funaki and Taka? Who would they face every night other then themselfs? Seems like their is no reason to include them. Looking at the roster, its really good without them and they really arent needed as most of the roster is a bunch of heavyweights/tag teams.

Edited by phillip2272

Boogeyman was awesome. Dont care what everyone thinks. However, its suppose to be an all-star scenario. So the big names should be the only ones added, the all stars that did something, like MVP. He at least won titles, and Boogeymans claim to fame was... eating worms, not exactly all star status.

Modern Day divas would be easy, just add anyone currently on the roster, lol, along with the names currently there.

Dont know much about the 80s diva roster. I know it had Rockin' Robin and Wendi Ricter, other then that, dont know, didnt watch until the Attitude Era.

Think Kennedy shouldnt be in any WWE! He has had what 2 title reigns in TNA and Zero(other then a US i believe) In WWE. He is imo, much more suited to TNA and they could use him more then a stacked WWE roster.

And whats with the addition of two jobbers to the attitude era roster? Boogeyman did more then they did, imo, why the heck were they added. Just wondering why them? I mean Owen hart makes since as he can be a future star, Virgil can act as a manager, so hes fine. And the Brawler can just job to everyone, lol. But Funaki and Taka? Who would they face every night other then themselfs? Seems like their is no reason to include them. Looking at the roster, its really good without them and they really arent needed as most of the roster is a bunch of heavyweights/tag teams.

Well, Funaki and Taka were a team (Kai En Tai) so I guess they could job to other tag teams..

When I think All Star I don’t just think the best there ever was I think about how they were perceived by fans, the feuds they had and the memorability of the character, to me the Attitude era would be mainly filled with midcarders to main eventers, and while guys like Kaientai were not really doing anything but job they were a memorable team.

I really dont remember Taka Michinoku to much, so I guess im one of the few that didnt give a.... about him. I only know of Funaki cause of his idiotic Kung Funaki thingy, lol. I dont know if that team was before me watching or not, I did watch the later part of the Attitude era, so if they were early attitude Era, or featured mostly on Heat/Velocity(I didnt watch either), then that could explain it. On 2nd Thought, I agree with Boogeyman, lol. Like I said, I loved that character.

• 2 months later...