The Last of Us

King.

• 3 weeks later...

A later revision was closer to the story we all know and love in the final release, but reduced Joel's Firefly massacre at the end to a cutscene in which he and Marlene stand off in the operating room: Joel holding a surgeon in a headlock with a gun to his head, while Marlene takes aim at Joel. Ellie lies unconscious on the operating table in the middle.

Incredibly - and unbeknownst to much of the Naughty Dog staff - Druckmann and company recorded an astounding musical version of this where Marlene and Joel sing their lines. This delightful rendition was played before the crowd to much applause (including a fair amount of standing ovations). Let's hope this gets released to the public sometime soon. If it is, you can bet I'll post it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Ok party people, more <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TheLastofUs&amp;src=hash">#TheLastofUs</a> DLC info to be revealed THIS WEEK! Hang tight.</p>&mdash; Bruce Straley (@bruce_straley) <a href="

">September 23, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.....

ellooooo.....

lloooooo....

ooooooo....

oooo...

Started playing it last night and played some more today. Enjoying it but getting out of the city is so so so dark that I can't see a thing and flicking the torch on of course causes problems, so I just ran around, got shot up and got a certain distance on pure luck and trial and error. That was poopy. I guess I'll have to turn up the brightness before next time.

• 4 weeks later...