Iron Man 3

Since Iron Man 3 is starting production and all that, how about a new thread and a huge spoiler from the first leaked picture from the set?

iron_man_3_villian_iron_patriot_coldblood7_eric_savin.jpg

Holy fuck, Iron Patriot. Who is not going to be Norman Osborn, but instead Eric Savin, also known as Coldblood.

I do believe I'm already sold on this.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

FUCK YEAH. Dark Reign in general gave me a nerdgasm so it's badass to see the Iron Patriot armor! Thought we might have to wait 'till the Spider-Man movie came out, give Osborn time to develop and maybe, just MAYBE, make Avengers 3 (or 4) a Dark Reign inspired movie!

FUCK YEAH. Dark Reign in general gave me a nerdgasm so it's badass to see the Iron Patriot armor! Thought we might have to wait 'till the Spider-Man movie came out, give Osborn time to develop and maybe, just MAYBE, make Avengers 3 (or 4) a Dark Reign inspired movie!

Except Osborne is in a franchise owned Sony Studios while Iron Man is owned by another studio

Hi, Saladin! I love that you see the words "huge spoiler" and your reaction is "LET'S TALK ABOUT IT OUT OF SPOILER TAGS." Warning. Have some sense.

Never mind..didn't read the entire OP

Yes I saw my mistake..I'm an idiot..warn away :(

A friend told me that Iron Man 3 was going to focus partly on:

The Extremis line - basically, that Stark was going to have the Iron Man suit integrated into his body.

Is that a thing or is that just being fired out of his arse?

It wouldn't surprise me; wasn't Extremis supposed to be the big reboot of the Iron Man comics? Could easily see them working it into the next Iron Man film.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...