The Walking Dead Video Game

OctoberRaven

Finished Episode 2

Same happened with me with Kenny. I was helping Larry and WHAM he killed him, Then he went off on his own. I also am siding with Clementi all the way so she didn't want the food in the car so I didn't take it. On the bad side of Kenny who thinks I am not taking him serious any more, on the good side of the rest. Can't wait for episode 3

I killed Larry, he was a moody git and would have just had another heart attack. Killed all the family too, I was really sickened by what they did and wanted vengeance! I also stole the food, a man's got to eat. I think Clem is going to end up being very hard faced because she keeps watching me kill people, eventully that's got to have an effect on her mentally.

Finished Episode 2

Same happened with me with Kenny. I was helping Larry and WHAM he killed him, Then he went off on his own. I also am siding with Clementi all the way so she didn't want the food in the car so I didn't take it. On the bad side of Kenny who thinks I am not taking him serious any more, on the good side of the rest. Can't wait for episode 3

You risk starving everyone because a child told you stealing is bad?

:huh: ^_^ :lol:

the rest took food

:crying:

Episode 2

Gave food to the kids, Larry, and Max (or Mack, whatever the obvious redshirt's name was), didn't kill the crazy lady in the woods, tried to save Larry, spared the brothers. Basically played a babyface as much as possible, and sided with Clemmy at the end

I don't get how the cattle prod doesn't drop Andy right away. That thing was meant for cows, he should have ate hay right there.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

So episode 2, first decision

I managed to get the teacher killed because i tried not to chop of his leg. Dos he just die anway or what happens?

He dies anyway and turns, and your group learns that you can turn from non-bite deaths.

I managed to get the teacher killed because i tried not to chop of his leg. Dos he just die anway or what happens?

He dies anyway and turns, and your group learns that you can turn from non-bite deaths.

So do both students live? Because my group learned that because on of the students got shot.

So do both students live? Because my group learned that because on of the students got shot.

Nah, one got bit.

By the way, for those of you who are new to Telltale's games, you should try their Sam & Max games. No zombie killing and human drama but lots of comic mischief, lovable characters, and puzzle solving. Just finished their Devil's Toybox arc (though I need to play the second season they put out on PCs) and it's a blast.

• 1 month later...
The Walking Dead: Episode Three - Long Road Ahead will release imminently and we truly appreciate your excitement! In the meantime, check out our brand-new trailer for the episode, scope out some new screenshots, and catch up on Playing Dead over at the Telltale Games blog!

Sais Telltale on Facebook.

Talking dead episode 5

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

IT'S OFFICIAL! The Walking Dead: Episode Three – Long Road Ahead will release Tuesday, August 28th on PlayStation Network in North America for $4.99 or as part of the Season Pass option for $19.99 which includes all five episodes. The episode will also be available on Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday, August 29th for 400 MS Points as DLC within the original The Walking Dead XBLA release, and also on PC/MAC as part of a Season Pass on the Telltale Games Store, as well as through our partners on Steam, Origin, Amazon PC Downloads, GameStop, and GameFly. European and international release dates for PlayStation Network are still to be confirmed. The title is in submission with our international partners at SCEE, and as soon as Telltale Games receives a release confirmation, a date will be announced.

The Walking Dead: Episode Two – Starved for Help will also be available this Wednesday, August 29th on iOS as an in-app purchase within 'Walking Dead: The Game' for $4.99 or as part of the Multi-Pack bundle that includes episodes 2-5 for 14.99, a 25% savings versus buying all the episodes individually.