All Scenarios I can find..

I know this is like the wrong section, buy nobody ever replies to my requests in the graphics section.

I'm starting the TNA: The third brand (WWE game) and I was just wondering if anybody has a logo that is like WWE and TNA mixed together. I'm kinda wanting to say WWE/TNA in the scratch like font that the WWE logo is in. Thanks ahead.

I know this is like the wrong section, buy nobody ever replies to my requests in the graphics section.

I'm starting the TNA: The third brand (WWE game) and I was just wondering if anybody has a logo that is like WWE and TNA mixed together. I'm kinda wanting to say WWE/TNA in the scratch like font that the WWE logo is in. Thanks ahead.

Wrong section. Post in the graphics section, and wait. If your post leaves the last page, bump your post.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I no longer have any of the scenarios I created.. If SpanishMen is still around, I know he has a copy of that specific one and I also believe he has created a more recent version of it... Unless that's the updated version there xD

• 2 weeks later...

Someone have a data for December of 2002? or January o 2003?

Thanks!.

There's no December 2002 or January 2003 Data. You can use my modificated June 2002 Data or the April 2003 Data:

June 2002: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3k2r2oc0uoabta2/June%202002.zip

April 2003: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggfr5ge5oklsutt/2003%20April.zip

Someone should post new links, most are dead and always wanted to test that Ultimate Fed Warfare scenario :(

The latest version off that scenario I done was using the September 2012, maybe I will do some new ones in the future:

September 2012 - Ultimate Fed Warfare Scenario: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jo8jt95bp1ubljg/Ultimate%20Fed%20Warfare%20-%20September%202012.zip

At the moment I'm so busy because I'm studying to be a pharmacy technician. I have a huge EWR Database so If someone needs a Data/Scenario/Graphics or some software related to the game, just tell me, but my availability is limited to weekends.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...