Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN has had bunch of weird rumors in the last few days, like Sony and Marvel working on a deal to bring Spider-Man into the MCU and Avengers 3 allegedly having Tony Stark lead a new team of Avengers so they can save Evans and Hemsworth for another, bigger finale.

• Like 1

Fish was great in the first episode and they have promptly stopped giving her anything new to do. Gotham is really horrible, and watching the first episode of The Flash just now really hammered home how bad it is because holy shit, The Flash nailed it.

• Like 3

Holy shit, the Flash premiere was soooooo good. Now I think I should stop wasting my time with Gotham and just watch Arrow, because I really feel like I'm missing something.

I can't tell if my favourite part is the news paper clipping from the future which has "Wayne Tech / Queen Inc (or something like that) merger complete" or the sign with Grodd, and he has apparently escaped?! Shit, I love Grodd. He's such a silly character and I hope he appears.

Edited by Benkid
  • Like 2

Holy shit, the Flash premiere was soooooo good. Now I think I should stop wasting my time with Gotham and just watch Arrow, because I really feel like I'm missing something.

I can't tell if my favourite part is the news paper clipping from the future which has "Wayne Tech / Queen Inc (or something like that) merger complete" or the sign with Grodd, and he has apparently escaped?! Shit, I love Grodd. He's such a silly character and I hope he appears.

First half of Arrows season 1 was kinda weak compared to the rest of it, but once it finds its footing its such a good show

• Like 1

I'm watching Arrow season 2 on Netflix, and have already had a couple of things from season 3 spoiled thanks to someone on Facebook.

Oliver and Felicity hooking up....which i hoped would happen..... and someone getting killed.

Can I go ahead with watching The Flash series now and not having anything else from Arrow that I haven't seen yet spoilered on me? (I believe the last episode I watched from season 2 was episode 12.)

And one Arrow question: Is Slade actually referred to as Deathstroke when he's masked?

Edited by GhostMachine

I only recall him being called Deathstroke twice. And there isn't really anything spoilery for Arrow in Flash. Ollie is only in one scene and that scene is still all about Barry.

He was referred to as Deathstroke more than twice. I don't know about by that episode but in the season. Yeah, there really was no Arrow spoilers in Flash, but can't say about future episodes. You should be able to power through the rest of Season 2 before it gets too bad.

I only remember someone saying that's the name he was given then someone telling him the name. Everyone else just calls him Slade.

Is Agents of Shield worth binge watching through the first season. I watched the first two episodes but then just kind of fell away from it. I've been thinking about picking it back up but the first couple episodes didn't really hook me that much.