Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a show where a criminal that was in the FBI's most wanted list is allowed to roam around and commit a plethora of crimes because he is apparently helping the FBI catch people the FBI haven't even heard of. That is the dumbest, most nonsensical premise ever.

I highly doubt it's explained pretty well in the show, almost nothing is. We always have to root for this master criminal who was on the FBI most wanted list, has apparently aided a plethora of criminals in all kinds of criminal activities, just because now he's acting like a smug prick who's helping FBI catch some supposed bad guys that weren't even on their radar and then Spader's character will say "He's called the [insert ominous name here]" and suddenly an entire division drops everything and tries to apprehend this guy they heard of five minutes ago by a guy, who again, was one of the most wanted men in the country by the federal fucking law enforcement.

I have tried it. I watched about 9 or 10 episodes of the first half of the season and found it absolutely ludicrous. It's why I think it's terrible.

I mean, didn't they continue to allow Reddington to get away with murder (I remember he murdered one of the guys they were after, the guy that would douse the dead body in acid or something).

Just because something is "critically acclaimed" doesn't make it good. Big Bang Theory is critically acclaimed, and it's the drizzling shits.

Hell, Gotham is critically acclaimed, would you say it's one of the best shows on TV?

Out of curiosity, though, what is the explanation they gave for why Reddington is able to continue with his usual criminal activities scheduled?

• Like 2

I have tried it. I watched about 9 or 10 episodes of the first half of the season and found it absolutely ludicrous. It's why I think it's terrible.

I mean, didn't they continue to allow Reddington to get away with murder (I remember he murdered one of the guys they were after, the guy that would douse the dead body in acid or something).

Just because something is "critically acclaimed" doesn't make it good. Big Bang Theory is critically acclaimed, and it's the drizzling shits.

Hell, Gotham is critically acclaimed, would you say it's one of the best shows on TV?

Out of curiosity, though, what is the explanation they gave for why Reddington is able to continue with his usual criminal activities scheduled?

The first episode explains it, these guys are such great criminals, that the FBI has never heard of them, making them a far bigger danger to society, than whoever they're chasing at the time.

So they just go ahead and listen to said person they're chasing at the time? The danger to society they know about and were a part of their most wanted list, meaning if they had caught one they would never let that person go because it would be absolutely impossible to explain to their bosses why they let him go around continuing his criminal activities?

Plus, if I remember right, he handed himself in quite a public display in front of a bunch of people. Meaning that the public knows that the FBI have him in custody, and yet not one member of said public is curious as to what the FBI has done to him?

• Like 2

Are we still talking about the Blacklist? I didn't say you couldn't enjoy the show. That's your prerogative. I can still say I think it's shit, though, right?

EDIT: Okay, now that I think about it, I did call people who watched it shit. I shouldn't have, people should be allowed to enjoy a TV show no matter how terrible I or anyone else thinks it is (I'm looking at you, BBT).

Edited by Benkid