Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Avengers is the exact sort of movie that I'd have no interest in seeing a leak. I'm happily going to pay for a cinema ticket in May and get all the glossy superhero goodness, special effects and ridiculous set pieces that they're going to put together.

I can't wait! :w00t:

• Like 2

Finally started watching Agents of SHIELD, enjoyed the first two episodes, so there go my fears about it being rough to get through, and I'm excited that it gets even better.

Eh, I wouldn't say you've experienced what people mean. Like, it's not bad, it just feels like it's treading water for a good 8 or so episodes. If you can suffer through the episodes where they're clearly just trying to fill a 22 episode order, you'll have no problems though. (I'd actually suggest watching as you do something else up until the episode with Lady Sif's guest appearance.)

I watched the last 8 or so episodes of Agents of SHIELD last week after being warned to watch Winter Solider before continuing, I then forgot about it after seeing the movie!

I really enjoyed it overall. Maybe it's because there was a huge gap in time between watching the duller episodes and the end of the season which was pretty frantic. I'm just enjoying the MCU as a whole, it's something I never thought they could pull off and the inner child in me is going bananas watching it all unravel!

Just plowed through the first 3 episodes of Agent Carter. This show is awesome! Plus because it started in mid-season, we didn't have to go through 5 or 6 episodes of just introduction and treading water. Hayley Atwell is brilliant, James D'Arcy is slowly stealing the show though. Both of them work amazingly together and have great chemistry.

I also find it highly amusing that Chad Michael Murray is a part of the MCU now, it'll be the last place I think I'd find him. Shea Wigham playing the chief of the SSR is great as well, and I'd like to think that it's continuity from Boardwalk, where he's under an alias now :P

This show looks like it's going to be tons of fun, I can't wait.

Since I have no idea how to embed twitter posts, I'll just say fuck it and put the link in the news:

Bryan Singer has announced that Sophie Turner is the new Jean Grey, Alexandra Shipp is the new Storm and Tye Sheridan is the new Cyclops for X-Men Apocalypse.

I have never seen absolutely anything with these actors (upon further inspection, I see Sophie Turner is Sansa Stark, but I've never watched GoT, only read the books), but I just hope they're better used than in the other movies (mostly Cyclops and Storm, Jean was excellently used in X2 and horribly botched in X-Men 3, but still, one good movie is better than nothing, which is what Storm and Cyke have).

Just watched the train episode of Agents of SHIELD, that was fantastic. I can't believe they packed so much into 40 minutes, I had to check to make sure it wasn't like a 90 minute episode.

• Like 2