Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

so are all superhero movie trailers now "the character with the oldest-sounding voice monologues about shit while we cut to various characters existing?"

I mean, the trailer exceeded my expectations but I guess I don't know what my expectations were. Maybe The Thing's costume being made of Styrofoam and Dr. Doom rapping about his angst.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also: David Tennant joins AKA Jessica Jones as Purple Man/"Kilgrave".

http://marvel.com/news/tv/23978/david_tennant_joins_marvels_aka_jessica_jones_for_netflix

Also some plot points about the show, that it'll be based around Jessica Jones rebuilding her life as a detective after her short stint as a superhero went wrong. The article also confirms that we'll see Mike Colter as Luke Cage in this series in a starring role.

I loved the Alias comic and that sounds like what the series will be! :w00t:

Also: David Tennant joins AKA Jessica Jones as Purple Man/"Kilgrave".

http://marvel.com/news/tv/23978/david_tennant_joins_marvels_aka_jessica_jones_for_netflix

Also some plot points about the show, that it'll be based around Jessica Jones rebuilding her life as a detective after her short stint as a superhero went wrong. The article also confirms that we'll see Mike Colter as Luke Cage in this series in a starring role.

I want Luke Cage in the MCU so he can be played by Terry Crews, like he should be.

• Like 2

Rachel Taylor has been cast as Patsy Walker aka Hellcat for AKA Jessica Jones.

Now give me Dreama Walker as Squirrel Girl, dammit! I DON'T CARE THAT IT WOULD BE TONALLY INCONSISTENT PROBABLY.

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching Guardians. Holy shit was that amazing! I knew it'd be good but outside of the Avengers and Winter Soldier, I don't think I enjoyed anything as much as that in the MCU.

Really in the mood to binge watch the whole thing all over again!

• Like 1

Man, I was hoping it'd be good. There needs to be more good Aqua Man stuff.

I've been watching Ultimate Spider-Man this week and it's awesome. I watched Spectacular Spider-Man when it aired and was mad that it was replaced after only watching the pilot of Ultimate, but now I'm really excited to catch up on this.

I hated season one, season two has been better, and has improved as the season has gone on. Still not even close to Spectacular nor the 90s series, but it's decent. Not enough Peter Parker for my liking though.
  • Like 1

Teen Titans cast apparently announced? Robin, who will become Nightwing. Barbara Gordon as Oracle (ugh. i'm so tired of seeing babs reduced to this role), Hawk and Dove (no idea), Raven (!!!) and Starfire!

Not the most interesting line up, but I'll take it. I guess Cyborg and Beast Boy would be kind of a pain in the ass to animate.

Also, Jessica Chobot is kind of annoying.