Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link crashed, but Spiderman is going to be in the MCU at some point before 2017. New actor, he'll appear in a Marvel movie before Sony releases a movie for July 2017. Possibility of MCU characters showing up in that as well.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/sony_pictures_entertainment_brings_marvel_studios_into_the_amazing_world_of_spider-man

I'm pleased about the news, but god damn another actor for Spiderman again. I tend to love the origin story films the most, but I hope the fact that he's going to be in another MCU film first means we can skip that. 3 Spiderman origin films in 15 years is too many for me.

I'm pleased about the news, but god damn another actor for Spiderman again. I tend to love the origin story films the most, but I hope the fact that he's going to be in another MCU film first means we can skip that. 3 Spiderman origin films in 15 years is too many for me.

Yea, its been previously reported that Marvel wanted t bypass the origin story, and much less focus on the love oife

He's probably going to first appear in Civil War. Really excited about this, might be the first Spider Man movie I like since the first Maguire one.

3 MCU movies in 2017. Worried about the Guardians and Spidey films being so close together, only 2 months apart. Hope the Guardians sequel does well like the first one.