Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? It was the subject of a big story for Marvel. Next one on the list is Deadpool, I think, at least they were advertising something like that a while ago.

Yeah, Deadpool is dying this year. Summer I think? Being as it's Deadpool though, I wouldn't hold too much stock in it. I'd love if they did the big thing, killed him off and then just continued his ongoing with everyone confused.

• Like 1

What? It was the subject of a big story for Marvel. Next one on the list is Deadpool, I think, at least they were advertising something like that a while ago.

Yeah, Deadpool is dying this year. Summer I think? Being as it's Deadpool though, I wouldn't hold too much stock in it. I'd love if they did the big thing, killed him off and then just continued his ongoing with everyone confused.

They should kill him off and turn his book into a sitcom with him and Death as a couple.

• Like 2

Hopefully they just skip the Goblin saga all together, its starting to reach Joker territory of been there done that, it'd be best for Marvel to go a different route instead of telling the same story of the original trilogy and its condensed ASM 2 version. Sinister six, Clone Saga, the symbiotes.. anything but more Goblin drama.

Norman Osbourne in the MCU is my absolute dream. I want the real Norman. Not dying old man Norman. Not Willam Defoe being himself Norman. I want a middle aged, nefarious, complete monster, corn rowed asshole Norman Osbourne. If the person they cast can't do a perfect shit eating grin, it'll be a total waste.

I know he's too old for the part and he already was in another MCU movie, but thanks to Mike Deodato's stint in Dark Avengers and Thunderbolts, whenever I think about Norman, Tommy Lee Jones instantly comes to mind <_<

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

If a mod disagrees, feel free to wrap this in spoiler tags. Ryan Reynolds tweeted this out

d41vbf1rumzovszroorr.jpg

E joked its in sepia tone to hide the fact its bright pink

• Like 1