Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was that Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes I was talking about like Benkid said.

I understand the current marvel cartoons have their own crossovers but I'm saying I'd have killed for a marvel cartoon universe with Earth's Mightiest Heroes as the core show. Spiderman was in like two episodes of that show and they had the character nailed. I'd definitely have watched if they'd spun a Spidey cartoon off out of that show. Luke Cage and Iron Fist came off really well in that episode they were in to and I'd have watched a heroes for hire spin off in that universe. The Thing was awesome to(I somehow have still yet to see early season 2 of EMH so I've not see the Fantastic Four episodes but yeah the Thing was great fun in that replacement avengers episode with Spidey and the HFH)among so many others.

Yeah, Spiderman was in the Season 2 last two episodes or so, if I remember. The ending of season 2 was awesome, plus the two seasons had them go through some of the biggest Marvel storylines and they did an exceptional job of it, IMO.

• Like 1

From Ryan Reynolds twitter page

CAfdSShU8AADUbJ.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, I mentioned it in another thread, but I'm also rewatching all the MCU. Saw Iron Man a couple of days ago, so jarring to see what a bit role Coulson was at first. He barely did anything in it, didn't even get to show off anything cool.

...How else did you want him to look? Should he have dreads? I don't know what is expected of Jesse Eisenberg as Lex other than "he is bald now."

Of course he was going to look like a bald version of himself. He doesn't in any way seem right for the role is what I was getting at.